Chapter 12: Q&A/The one of a kind vacation of a FANGIRL

Cacey's POV

"Can I ask you something again?" I said as we ride a taxi to seoul.

"sure unnie, anything." she answered.

"when are you planning on having babies? I'm really excited in seeing cute little Lara & Jo" I excitedly ask.

"What? No No No unnie. I told you we havent spoken for the last two years" She explain and as I scan her, she was blushing. How cute.

"Omo! Sorry I forgot, I was just carried away. Feels.... I'm so excited for you two. Don't mind me."

"You really ship us don't you unnie?" she ask and giggle at the same time.

"You could say that. Well Yeah I 'SHIP' you two. You know, when unnie cacia and I first new that you and Jo are married, we were like really? how? when? why?"

"you're not angry at us on keeping it a secret from you?" she ask worriedly.

"At first we're probably upset but as we internalize things we understand everything. You two are young and you don't want anyone to know that you're forced to marry each other." i explain

"really unnie?"

"yeah! and I was glad it was you." I smile

"but why? doesn't Jo have a girlfriend before?" She ask with curiousity.

"He has. He's quite popular with girls you know." I brag. Ofcourse we're beautiful creatures for cry'n out loud.

"yes I know that. Especially now"

"I really don't like his girlfriend before, although she was somewhat pretty."

"why?"

"she's kind'a 'user' i may say. She's using Jo to be popular in school and one more thing, sorry to say this but she's a b*tch. Why? I always saw her hooking up with different guys even if Jo and she are still dating. One of them was my friend from middle school." I told her.

"how did they broke up?" she did ask even though she's kind'a know the answer.

"Jo knows about it but he was silent. He don't want to hurt anybody so he's just waiting for the girl to be the one to broke up and so she did. Jo did not bother to talk to her when he know what his girlfriend is doing when his not around." I explain.

"oh, I see. I feel sorry for Jo." She said.

"How about you?" I ask.

"What about me?"

"Boyfriend?"

"I don't have any. I promise myself not to get one until I become an engineer but It turn out to be different. I was married even before I had a boyfriend and before I entered college." She forced a smile.

"are you mad because they forced you to do it?"

"To be honest unnie, at first yes I was upset and angry. Who wouldn't? I'm still 16, girls at my age still play dolls but then Jo told me that nothing will change so I realized that it's okay and I'm just glad that it was Jo. He understands me and takes care of me. I'm so thankful to him and to your family." she said

"You know what? I'll just say this to you. Jo become a different person when he came back from the Philippines two years ago (after you two got married). He was so happy, I mean really happy. His aura change a lot. He matured a little but not too much. I think it's because of you. You mean a lot to him."

She was silent while listening to me. Jo always talks about her, even before they were married. He had a girlfriend then but I know that was just a show off to prove something to his friends. He loved Lara before and I'm sure he still does today. He's just in denial stage I think, just like Lara. They're really cute to tease.