Chapter 16: What? Who?

Jonghyun's POV

"If I say yes now, would it count?" She shyly said and my heart begins to beat so fast. Does this means....... She accepted my feelings?

"It will" I smiled and so did she. "I know that this is your first love confession so......" I stop and look at her. It isn't? She got confessed? By whom? Why didn't she told me?

"Well... I got confessed once by my high school crush about a year ago.  Actually, we're classmates now and...." I'm waiting for her answer.

"And......????"

"Ofcourse I rejected him." I took a deep breath as a sign of relief.

"But why? Don't you want to experience having a boyfriend?" I still ask. Did I really just ask it at this situation? God Jonghyun you're the worst.

"Do I need to answer? Ofcourse, I'm married to you" she said sarcastically.

"If we're not married, would you accept his confession?"

"No." She said.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Because I have some else I like" she replied. She has someone else she like? Who could it be? This is just great! Why did you keep asking her questions?

"Who?" I ask without assurance of what to expect but she suddenly smile.

"You?" she said and I was like... Whaaaaattt???? Me? Really? Me? What is this feeling I just can't explain. Happiness over load. I could explode any minute if I.....

"Really? You like me?" I ask again smiling just to make sure that it's me she like.

"No." She said sadly l. What? One minute she likes me and now she doesn't?

"No?" I ask confusingly. Say what?

"No I don't like you because....... I love... you." There, wait what? She loves me? She loves me.

"What?" I ask again with a big smile on my face. She doesn't know how it made me feel. I wanna jump, I wanna fly, I wanna shout. SHE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!

"I won't repeat it. I only say it once." She teased.

"Okay then I'll make you say it again. And again and again and again." I smirk.

Lara's POV

What is he saying? Does one I love you counts? He want's me to say it again and again? I bet not. Let's see who wins. Well for the record he looks so handsome when he smile when I said I love him. And how he reacted when I No. So cute. How I love that smile.

"Oh by the way just to inform you. Kirk is not giving up on me yet." I told him so that he will be fighting for his right on me. Or not.

"Who's kirk?" He slightly glare. That's scary.

"The one I talk to you about. " he has a questioning look. "He just confessed on me? My high school crush?" I continued.

"So what's up with that kirk? Is he still bothering you? I thought he's not your crush anymore." He ask but with an angry tone.