Chapter 20: Jealous?

Lara's POV

I had dinner with Coco's family. Like always, they gave me a warm welcome. I lied about getting here. I told them that my adopted family send tickets for me to have a vacation here and I grab the opportunity. I think they believed. I'm very sorry that I lied. I don't want too but I have reasons.

I enjoyed chatting with them.

"Best, do you have internet here? They might be worried about me." I ask and Coco gave me the password of his wifi connection. I immediately open my messenger and saw Jonghyun's chat. Omo! I have to go home. They might be searching for me.

I replied to Jonghyun's chat that I'll be home in an hour that I was with Coco and he will send me home after we have dinner.

Jonghyun's POV

I read Lara's reply and I was relieved but I don't like that she's with that Coco guy right now at this late. First it was Kirk, then it was Minhyuk and now this Coco guy? What's with her anyway? Was she always close with lot's of guys? Doesn't she know that she's already married? I hate this feeling!

Doesn't she care about my feelings? We just saw each other and now she's out with a different guy?

It's also my fault. I don't have time for her because we're so busy. I'll make it up to her. I'll give her a great time, she want's to see korea? Korea it is.

I informed them that I contacted Lara and they were also relieved.

Lara's POV

"Best, I have to go home. It's getting late." I told Coco.

"Okay best. I hope we can see each other soon? Oh when will you return to the Philippines?" He ask as we entered the kitchen to say goodbye to his mother and sister.

"I still don't know if they book me a flight home yet but I think it will be next day." I said.

"I hope you stay longer so that we can explore Korea more."

"I hope so best....." I said and also say my goodbyes to the good family of Coco. His mom hug me as well as his sister. His dad was in his room so I wasn't able to say goodbye.

Coco brought me back to Gangnam-gu and I stop at 7-eleven. He told me that he will accompany me back home but I insisted not to because it's kin'a dangerous if he knows. It's not that I don't trust him, he's one of my best friends but It's better to be sure. I'm doing this not only for me but especially for him.

I wave goodbye and watch him go. I went inside 7-eleven to have slurpee. Good thing they have it here in korea. This is a stress reliever. I don't know how Jonghyun would react now that I came home very late. Maybe he was worried? Maybe not, he's way busy.

"I love you" that word flash on my mind. The word he said the other day. Did he really mean it? Or was I exagerating? Maybe I assumed to much. He was just comforting me. Maybe he did that so that he would not feel guilty of letting me cry. Stupid me.

"I should get home" I said to myself and started walking towards CNBLUE dorm. Not much people are around because it's almost 10 pm so I walk slowly while savouring my slurpee.

As I'm about to enter the building, I saw someone familiar wearing hoodie navy blue jacket, black cotton pants and slippers standing near the lobby.

I knew it was Jonghyun. I pretend that I did not see him and walk straight. I know he saw me back there and I can feel that he's following me upstairs to where their dorm is.