Chapter 19: where are you?

The food is now ready so Minhyuk called everyone to have breakfast.

Everyone gathered in the dining table including Jonghyun. Still in their pajamas, we eat together.

"Wahhhhh!!!! This is  so delicious. I can eat this everyday. " Yonghwa said. Savouring every bite of the food. As we eat, we also chat.

"What's your plan for today Lara?" Jungshin ask.

"I don't know yet" I replied.

"Jonghyun can't accompany you today because we have our meeting today at the entertainment. It may take long so...." Yonghwa said.

"It's okay Yonghwa oppa. I can manage myself, don't worry" I said and Jonghyun glance at me without a word. Eating like having a contest.

"Hey Jonghyun hyung! Take it easy, you will have lots of food like this because you have Lara. Uhhhh.... I want to get married to" Jungshing giggles while tapping Jonghyuns back. Jonghyun glared at him and he immediately stops tapping him.

After we finish eating, I offer to wash the dishes so they can do what they have to do to prepare for work.

Minutes later, they all dress up for work and I was still in my sleeping costume (with Minhyuk pajamas). I don't know why but Jonghyun's mood is not so good for a good morning.

They say their goodbyes and Jonghyun was last as always as they all say.

"Ching! Hurry up, you'll be late for work!" I shouted. He did not replied so I enter the room.

"Ching?" I said. He grab his guitar and back pack and went out.

"I have to go" was all he said. Maybe he was just thinking of something that's why he's not in a good mood this morning.

Well what can I do. If I were in his situation, I would also feel stressed early in the morning. I hope I can see one of their concerts.

What to do... What to do....

They have internet access inside the house so I'm very free to use it. I open the Facebook messenger and search for Coco. He's the one who migrated here in Korea. I think he's studying here right now. I hope his not busy.

Chat box (fb messenger)

"best :)" I typed. I waited for his reply so I went to facebook site itself. 3 minutes later, one messenger notification came. I open it and it was coco.

"Best..... T_T how are you... I really missed you." He said followed by a crying emoji.

"I missed you too best. Ahm can I ask we're is your address now?"

"Oh as you know I'm here in the beautiful city of Junghwa, Seoul South Korea only 15-20 minute drive to where all your favorite kpop idols live." I replied with a happy jumping emoji.

"Are you busy best?" I ask hoping he's not.

"No, it's my freetime today so we can chat 'til tomorrow."

"Why chat if we can see korea together? Right?" I said and he did not reply for a moment. I hear a call from messenger so I answered it.

"You're in korea?" He shouted over the phone.

"No, it was just my imagination" I joke around and laugh.

"I hate you best! I hate you!" I laugh out loud on the other hand.

"Really best I'm here. Could you make some time to be my tour guide here? Today?" I said

"Don't make fun with me Lara Belardo!" He yell.