Chapter 18: food?

Jonghyun's POV

I smiled as I pull her towards me. I feel like flying hugging her. This is the first time we sleep together. I may have hurt her but God knows how much I love her. I hope in the future we will still be able to be like this.

I was exhausted earlier so I fell asleep easy. I'm just so happy she's here with me now. Maybe I should thank noona for doing this.

Lara's POV

"I can't sleep. What time is it?" I said to myself. I did not move a bit since last night as well as Jonghyun's arms. He's still sleeping so peacefully. How can I sneak out? Ouch! Ouch! My arms hurt, I think I have arm cramps.

I slowly grab his arm and put it in his side. I turn to look at him. God, how I love him. His slightly unshave hair, his beautiful eyelashes, his cute nose, his kissable lips, his forehead, his missy hair, everything. I smile as I scan him. I want to touch his face. Wait! No I can't, stop it Lara. I slowly sit so that it's easy for me to get out of the bed.

I slowly and carefully stand. I was shock when someone grab me. I immediately fall back into the bed.

"Where are you going?" He ask.

"I ummmmmm" that's all I said when he suddenly hug me. I can smell his scent from his chest. Wait! I don't have a bra!!!!! I immediately cover my boob area. He suddenly smiled and close his eyes.

"Ummm Ching? I have to go to the bathroom" I whispered. He's still not letting go of his hug.

"Ching? Ching?" I whispered again. He suddenly kiss me on the lips. "Sssshhhhh" was all he said still closing his eyes.

"Ching!!! I have to go to the bathroom" I tried to let go of his hug but he hugged me even tighter.

"Ching!!!!" He suddenly chuckle.

"I was teasing. Hehehe." He let go of the hug and I immediately grab my bra underneath my pillow and hide it at the side of my shirt. I stand and get out of the bed and run towards the bathroom.

I close the bathroom door and lend on the door. What was that? Did he just kissed me? Jerk Jonghyun always teasing me like that.

I wash my face and look at the mirror. I have to go home, I can't keep our deal if we stay like this but I can't go home yet without exploring korea. They will be busy today, I can't bother them. I'll just have to figure out what to do today. Ah! I'll contact Josh, maybe he's nearby and not busy.

I finish up with brushing my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and see what to cook for breakfast.

"Look at this guys, they only have meat in there refrigerator. Let's see what I can do with these." I told myself. As I was getting the meat, "hungry?" Minhyuk said. I was frighten and I slightly shout. He wore a white v neck shirt and a checkerd sleeping pants.

"You scare me Min oppa." I touch my heart.

"You want to eat?" He ask.

"No. I was wondering if I could make something for you all for breakfast" I explained.

"Really? But it's still early. Ahm.. So what will you cook?" He smiled.

"I don't know. You only have meat here, no other spices."

"There's a market nearby. If you want I'll accompany you." He suggested.

"What if someone sees us?" I hesitate to go.

"I have an idea" he immediately went to his room and grab two hoodie jacket, cap and a mask.

"But we're still wearing our sleeping costume."

"It's okay, we'll be right back anyway" he gave me one hoodie jacket, cap and a mask.

"Min oppa, I'm only wearing a boxer shorts. Will it do?" I ask.

"it won't do. You should get your pants" he said

"Jonghyun is still sleeping"

"If it's okay with you, you wear my pajamas." He suggested.

"Yeah. No problem" he went back to his room and give me one of his pajamas and I wear it immediately. He grab some key and we're off. It's still early in the morning so there's not much people nearby.

We buy everything we needed and went back to their dorm.

"Do you want me to help you?" Minhyuk offered as I prepare the ingredients.

"It's okay I can handle it." I decline his offer.

"I insist "

"You sure?" I ask again.

"Ofcourse. I want to learn your style of cooking"

"I'm not much of a cook but I can try my best" I smile.

I soak the rice and started cutting the meat while Minhyuk washes the veges.

45 minutes later we finished cooking and it's almost 7 am.  Minhyuk is washing the cookware and I prepare the plates.

"What are you two doing?" A familiar voice said. I look to know who said it and found that it was Jonghyun standing near the table wearing his checkered boxers and white tshirt. Was he wearing that last night?

"Oh! Hyung you're awake, I help Lara prepare for breakfast" Minhyuk explained.

"What's for breakfast?" He ask.

"I don't know what's the name of these dishes but it's so delicious. You're very lucky to have Lara hyung." Minhyuk complimented. Jonghyun did not say a word and went directly to the bathroom. What's wrong with him?

Jonghyun's POV

I close the bathroom door and look at myself in the mirror. Why are they so close? They look so happy preparing the foods. Stupid Jonghyun! Why didn't you wake up early?

-----------------////////////////------------------

WARNING: unedited

Thank you for reading guys. I love yeah so much.

Please vote and comment.

Kamsahamnida yeorobun!!!!!!!!