Chapter 32: Ticket back to busan

Phone rings

Who could this be? This is korea number. Should I answer it? No! It might be Jonghyun. What if he wants to talk to me? No! But what if it's an emergency?

Me: hello?
Cacey: Lara....... How are you? I missed you so much. Why'd you not visit here?
Me: I'm very busy with school unnie. I'm so Sorry.
Cacey: uhhhh... Can you spare some time to visit next week?
Me: I don't know my schedule for next week unnie. It's our intramurals, I think my professor will schedule our exams during that time.
Cacey: what if he'll reschedule it? Would you come?
Me: I don't know.......
Cacey: 3 days? Please? Mom wants to see you.
Me: I....
Cacey: please? Please?
Me: I'll check my prof for our final schedule for exams then I'll inform you.
Cacey: so is that a yes?
Me: maybe, but I'm not sure yet unnie. I'll ask my professor later.
Cacey: okay. I'll call you later this evening. Kay?
Me: yes unnie. Bye.
Cacey: bye. See you.

I took a deep breath as I ended the call. What is she up to again? Last time I went there she left me to Jonghyun, the second time is the same. It was fun though but it almost makes me crazy. What if we see each other? Is my heart ready again? Will he still want to work our relationship? Wait? Do we have?

One more semester to go, I'm almost there. Why would she want me to go there in this stage of my studies? She know's I'm busy 'cause I'm a graduating student. I can't get her.

Maybe she won't call Jonghyun or bother him 'cause he's filming WGM (we got married) with Seonghyun.

I did not watch their episodes. I'm happy 'cause he get that part but I'm really Jealous he was able to do all that with her and not me. It was just an act but what if that act will develop into a deeper feeling? That is what I'm scared about. Especially now that we don't communicate for more than a year. It was all my fault  but I did that not just for me to focus but also for him. Our secret will be safe if we don't communicate much but the worst part is we don't communicate at all.

Later that day, I ask my prof for our final exam schedule and she told me to tell my classmates that it will be move after intramurals week 'cause that week no classes are allowed.

It was almost 7 pm when I went home. I grab my earphones and play CNBLUE music. Silently waiting for the jeepney, my phone vibrates and a different music play. Oh! It was my ringtone, someone's calling....

I immediately answered the phone call using my earphone without checking the caller. At this time of day, I'm sure it's my mom checking on me if I already ride a jeepney but to my surprise.....

Me: hellowww...?
Cacey: so did you talk to your prof?
Me: oh! Unnie it's you. I thought it was mama. Sorry I'm using my earphones I did not check the caller.
Cacey: I see. So did you?
Me: yes unnie and our exams will be moved until intramurals week is finish.
Cacey: great so when will be your preffered schedule to come? One week?
Me: wednesday next week would be fine unnie but I'll only be there till friday 'cause I have to review for exams on monday.
Cacey: you can bring your materials so that you can still have your review here. Would saturday do?
Me: no. sorry unnie but I have plans with my classmates this saturday. We will have our group review. Really sorry.
Cacey: it's okay as long as you can come home. I'll send you your tickets later. Kay?
Me: okay unnie. Thank you. (Come home? I smiled hearing her)
Cacey: welcome. See you soon. Bye
Me: okay unnie. See you.. Bbb
Cacey: oh Jonghyun sends his regards. Bye
Me: wha....????

Before I could say a word she cut off the line. What? Is she making fun of me? Not again? Maybe she was just teasing me. Jonghyun is very busy these days. He has WGM filming and CNBLUE's korea and Japan full album comeback. He can't.... And why would he tell unnie if he can tell me directly? Yeah! Unnie was just teasing.

I arrived home after a 20 minutes of jeepney ride. Wifi in in the house baby and all my notifications on different applications came. I checked my email first 'cause I was waiting for the materials to be send by our professor then it surprise me when I saw unnie Caceys email 10 minutes ago and inside was my ticket back and forth to busan.

That was quick.

I went to my room and change onto my sleeping costume and lay on my bed thinking. What if Jonghyun changes his mind and after I graduated he'll make our marriage null? Ottokke? I hope he won't but if he will please be after my board exams. I don't want negative vibes surrounding me during that time.

It's all my fault if he looses interest in me. I did not try harder. It's been more than a year since I told him not to bother me anymore 'cause I'm focusing on my studies. I hate myself! If he's still into me and I'm given a chance to correct things with him. I'll try harder, I don't want to loose him. I just can't.

-------------------------------
I prepare my exam materials like pdf's and notes. I should probably bring it with me to Busan. Although I'm not sure if I have time to scan it but it's better to be ready.

I only told my parents about my trip to Busan but I keep it a secret to anyone else including my sisiter. Sorry sis.

My flight to Busan was so early that I sleep thoughout the flight.

7am when I arrived at Busan International Airport. Unnie Cacey and Umma was there to fetch me.

"Lara............ We're here" Unnie Cacey and umma wave at me so I wave back.

"How was the trip? You look so thin what happen? Is anything worng?" Umma said with a worried voice while hugging me.

"Really? I didn't even noticed. I was so busy with school umma. I almost have no time to sleep. This is the first time I got out of school since......" Lie! Well, half of it was true but the main reason is that I can't sleep because I always think of Jonghyun!

I smiled and hugged her back as well as unnie Cacey.

"But you look so sexy and beautiful as always" unnie Cacey complemented. Or was she?

"Thanks unnie. You too, very beautiful as ever" we laugh at our non since talk.

"Let's go. Dad is waiting. We have a seafood fest just for you." She grab my arm and so we went. Umma just laugh at us. Unnie Cacey is so friendly. She's always the one to call me every now and then. I think she knows what happen to Jonghyun and I.

Or maybe she doesn't, she was just friendly.