ChapteЯ 2: Call of the Shorty

ChapteЯ 2: Call of the Shawty

I hated it when people thought small people couldn't do anything. Just because I was short, skinny, and flat all over, it didn't mean I had no muscle. Hey, 100lbs wasn't all skin and bones.

He smirked at my threat, and sucked on his finger before he popped another chocolate in his mouth. He thought this was funny. Aw hell no. This wasn't funny. This was war.

I made a Sparta war call and tackled the boy on my bed, pinning him down. His eyes widened at me---the crazy chocolate lady---as my face was burning with fiery. I snatched my Minnie Mouse pillow and started wiping it at his face, nailing the Satan in the cheek.

"Take!"

BAM!

"That!"

BAM!

"You!"

BAM!

"Mutha!"

BAM!

"Fucking!"

BAM!

"Chocolate!"

BAM!

"Stealing!"

BAM!

"Whore!"

The sound of a whistle came barrelling into my room, but that didn't stop me. I continued to nail the bastard as the voice of Ruby was heard first. Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

"Okay, who's being raped?!"

"Get her off of ME!" shouted the boy, helplessly trying to guard his face with his hands.

A pair of arms slinked around my waist and lifted me off the ground as if I was a light as a feather---which I technically was. "Hey! Put me down!" I wiggled my hips, waving frantically, but I instantly gave up as Ruby set me down.

"What happened?" panted my mother, her hands on her knees.

"He started it!" I shot, pointing like a two-year-old.

"Now, Ly-a, don't be jumping to conclusions---"

"But he did start it!"

The boy slowly got up, and even dusted himself off. Fixing his blue collared button-down, I tried not to stare at his exposed chest by his neck, the buttons a little undone. Ugh. Perfectionist.

Running his hand through his hair, he made sure his shorts weren't wrinkled, smoothing down the fabric. Ugh. Neat freak.

"Mr. Ryder, why don't you tell us what happened?" asked Ruby, flashing him a polite smile.

"Wait, you know this," I glanced up and down at the Chocolate-stealing-whore, "thing?"

"Well, Miss June." He cleared his throat, and flicked his hair so he could see her. Show-off. "I was just admiring the neatness of this lady's room until she came barrelling in. About to say hello, she attacked me and began to," he shuddered, "abuse me."

"What?!" I sputtered, throwing my hands in the air. "That's so not what happened! He's lying!"

Ruby stifled a laugh; seeing right through, but my mother, not finding it amusing, stepped in and apologetically smiled at the Chocolate-stealing-whore. "It's alright. I know my daughter can be. . .unruly challenging at times."