ChapteЯ 5: Boys and their nuggets

One of my fav songs>>>> Blurred Lines :)

ChapteЯ 5: Boys and their beans

“Now why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell what?” 

“Don’t play stupid with me!”

He held up the Miss Pageant Beauty sheath, the silk dangling from his hands.  “Ly-a!  There’s nothing to be ashamed with something like this!”

“Please!” I scoffed, and snatched the ribbon, ripping it in half.  “I only did those shitty competitions once, and that was the end.  Trust me, I was no beauty freak and it was a total disaster.  I told my mom I would run away if she forced me to enter again, so that’s where the career ended.  Besides, I was more than glad I ended it at the right time!  That was when the girl’s started to get taller, their legs going on forever, chests rising higher, and hourglass figures getting more popular.”  

My palm face upwards as I waved the memory off.  “It was a long time ago, so don’t you dare think you can just go through the other boxes my mom thought I would use for the next pageants ---”

“Wow.”

Spinning to the closet, Clint already tossed out all the boxes, most of them opened. 

I clenched my fists, and slapped my forehead.  “I told you not to touch them!”

“But I had to get them out of there.”

“Why?”  He grinned, and a frown instantly casted over my face.  “Oh no.  No.  Way.

Doing a terrible job at hiding his smug grin, he bit his bottom lip and wobbled a calm smile.  “Wearing skirts and dresses to school isn’t inappropriate.  Just as long as you don’t go commando---”

“Clint!”

“What?  I’ve seen some ladies go there.”

I crossed my arms, suddenly interested.  “So you’ve looked.”  Opening his mouth to object, I put my hand in the air to silence him.  “You know exactly what I’m talking about.  You’re one of those guys who hang by the bottom of the stairs and peek up girls skirts, aren’t you?”

Expecting a blush, he just shrugged and smirked.  “I can’t help it.  I’m a guy.”

“Disgusting.”  Shaking my head, I started to pack up the boxes until he shoved me to the floor.  Yeah.  Shoved me.  “What the hell?”

“You’re wearing those clothes!  They’re attire Southern Bel Air woman would be dressed in.”  He bended down and I stuck my hand out, thinking he was going to help me up.  Not being his intention, he reached for a mini blue Versace skirt instead, golden buttons streaked along the side.  How rude, I bitterly thought. 

Rolling his eyes at my pout, he jerked me forward, bringing me to my feet. I scowled and ripped my hand away.  “Took you long---” He suddenly shoved me back, my butt slamming onto the bed as I was thrown down. 

Clint laughed and tossed me a skirt along with a white chiffon blouse that he whipped out.  “Change.”

I sat back up, and slipped out a smirk.  “You can’t make me wear that.”

“But you’ll definitely turn heads!  It’ll be---”

“Humiliating.”  I rolled my eyes and picked up the top with my pinky.  “Look at this, Clint.  My back will be exposed with this thing!  And it’s a V-neck top!  Only freak’n Megan Fox could pull this off!  I’m not even cute.  I’m just—just—just short.”