ChapteЯ 12: Erotic pies

Dedicated to @Meryam19 (sorry if I spelt it wrong but its up there)!  From one shortie to another, girl!  Us pint sizes got to stick together xD

Not really relatable to the chapter (unless you’re pretty philosophic), but the song almost made me cry>>Demons by Imagine Dragons 

BTW! CHAPTER 11 NEEDS 5 MORE VOTES TO REACH 100!!!  PLEASE PLEASE CLICK IT!  AND chapter 10 ONLY NEEDS 9 more!!!  Go! GO! GO! 

And thanks for the comments and votes!  You all make me smile!!! Keep it up!

Btw, I only went over this chapter once so if there’s confusion, or errors, let me know!

ChapteЯ 12: Erotic pies

I understood we needed mankind to survive.  But was killing one man going to jeopardize our entire human existence? 

“I’m going to rip your throat apart!  Strangle you until you die!  Throw you into a bottomless pit and have you spend your life in shame!” I screamed.  With a cloth wrapped around my mouth however, it sounded like this, “Igintrpyotratprt!  Sglyunyode! Thryoitoabomspiadrlinsha!”  Not so threatening, right? 

“You should know by now, I can’t understand a word you’re saying.”  Clint shrugged, and continued to push me in the stroller.

Here I was being sent to my doom at six in the morning after getting off an illegal driven sports car that nearly sucked me right out.  Don’t forget about being pushed around the mall in a baby stroller.  Yeah, my ass was that small.  Want to know another funny thing?  My mom called all the shops in the plaza last night to make sure I had my makeover done; meaning no police, no mall cops, and no heroic store attendants.  Even if I was almost suffocating under a piece of cloth—in a baby stroller (can’t forget about that!)—with a tall man deeply chuckling like an evil villain.  Yes, and my mom allowed this.  I was honestly wishing for someone to tell me I was adopted.

Throwing my fists in the air, I relaxed to feel the stroller pull to a stop.  Who was I kidding?  Relaxed my ass.  Once Clint undid the cloth, I brought by hand back and slapped his face.  “I could have died with that thing!” I shouted. 

He rubbed his face with a scowl and stood up, reminding me who was the stronger one.  “It was for your own good.” 

“My own good?!  My own good?!”  About to get up and punch his throat, I was brought to a halt.  My ass was stuck.  “Are you serious?!” 

Clint grew a smug smile.  He kicked the front of the stroller, and I fell into the seat.  “Why—why you—” Then the stroller began to roll backwards.  “Clint,” I warned, trying to look behind me.  “Clint!” 

He gave a wave goodbye and blew a kiss.  Panic began to rise.  “I’m serious!  Am I going down a ramp?  Clint—”  The wheels collided with something and my body instantly tipped back.  Like in slow motion, my mouth opened in a, ‘Nooooo’ as the stroller flipped over with me.  My blood shot cold and a scream—which was probably mine—was cut off by the icy water thrown down my throat.  Dunked from head to toe, I slowly sat up and winced to feel coins digging into my hand.  The water level was only to my arms, but it was enough to fully soak my skin.

My teeth were already chattering and I sensed the goose bumps growing.  Slowly craning my neck to Clint, I squirted water out of my mouth like a hose.  He stayed silent and then burst into laughter. 

“This isn’t funny!” I shouted. 

Then I heard the clock bells ring, meaning it was now seven.  Old cement grinding together, an unpleasing snap came from behind and I turned.  In the centre of the fountain, the six angel figures opened their arms and wings, directed towards me.