o6.

2:30a.m

"hello?"

2:32a.m

"can anyone see this message?"

2:40a.m

"please reply."

3:50a.m

"i just want to see if this works"

sent 2 days ago.

the brunette boy stayed staring at the screen, unsure on how to react. his heart felt like it disconnected from its tendons and dropped to the pit of his stomach.

of course, the person on the other side knew that their property was missing, but now it's confirmed. they are still looking for it when its been two weeks.

jimin didn't have any plans on how to deal with this situation. his plan from the start was to just fish around a little bit and find the owner. but, tables have turned.

the owner is looking for him.

he would've felt more threatened if the owner didn't have the face of menda koi. yes, he had figured that menda's last name was koi. and if you thought he was a stalker before, upgrade it to mega stalker.

he has had the laptop in his sight as if it were his favorite childhood toy. jimin's developed a horrid routine.

wake up, shower, do whatever the boys did that day, come home, linger in the living room and search. search. search.

okay, maybe search is a strong word for jimins actions, it was more of just trying to find out more about menda.

he tried to deny the fact that soon there would be no more things to look on this laptop.

this sudden device that appeared with loads of information entertained him so much, it sometimes frightened him.

and now he was at the stage of panic, biting his lip savagely not knowing what next step to take. he regretted the exact time he opened those messages. it clicked in his mind though - that was the 'ding' that interrupted his slumber. he just had not figured it out sooner.

his fingers tapped on the space bar, a thinking manner as he was concocting a solution in his head. minutes went by, nearly an hour. he decided to not respond at all, stupid choice, he knows. menda may know he has read it, but does she really know he did?

he ran his fingers through his hair as an act of stress, licking his dry lips and setting the laptop aside. he rested his arms on his thighs, giving off a very in-the-thought body gesture.

'what am i even doing?' he thought. this whole week he as had his eyes glued to a two dimensional object, which is no benefit to his vision.

this whole week he has caught himself daydreaming about this random girl, how she would be like in person.

this whole week he has basically been studying her life, reading her darkest secrets, feeling as if he were there through everything as the events were typed down in journals.

'what the hell am i even stressing about?' he scolded at himself, putting the laptop in it's place and fetching some comfortable clothes to dance in. that's something he hasn't gotten around to doing because of that damn laptop. he needed to get his rhythm back in place.

stressors are probably the worst thing to encounter. but what jimin didn't know, was that his stressor was coming from something all humans get.

fear.

people receive fear from all kinds of things - spiders, the dark, alleys, needles. but what jimin kept trying to deny is that he is afraid of what menda will think of him once he comes around to following his own plan.

-

authors note;

i enjoy writing about jimin's pov alot he's just cute idk ugh

i'd like to know how you think my story is so far plS

my creative juices are flowing real good and i feel another story coming??11

but THIS ONE IS BARELY STARTED SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS LATER

tysm for reading and leaving a vote/comment, it makes me feel accomplished

ily adios