13.

"hey menda, i'm yoongi." a tired blonde says as he pats menda's shoulder once and slumps back into the blue navy living chair.

menda was currently at jimin's house with the rest of the boys she was meeting presently. how she ended up at jimin's, long story.

"jimin i have errands to ru-"

"ssh! i don't want to hear it, you're coming with me."

the guy with the lennon glasses bows and begins to speak. "namjoon. i've heard a lot about you menda! like jimin seriously is o-"

jimin shoves namjoon into the nearest seat and smiles innocently at menda, his cheeks showing scarlet.

menda's hand gets ceased by a boy with green streaks in his hair, and a rectangle smile. "i'm kim taehyung."

"jungkook." the youngest is shy towards menda, focusing is eyes on everything else but her. menda smiles at the reaction.

suddenly, another tall male comes out from the hallway and has the most beautiful smile, his skin glowing.

"nice to see you, menda. it's been all screens for awhile! i'm jin."

jimin slaps his forehead from behind menda, not bearing the embarrassment.

menda observes all of the boys, and it sure is a full household. she was surprised how neat the place was considering them all together.

as everyone talks in there own individual conversations, menda takes jimin to the side silently.

"yah, jimin, mei is coming to meet you, is that okay?" menda whispers as if it were confidential.

jimin nods and holds menda's hand reassuringly, his touch lingering on her skin.

a knock on the door is heard and everyone's head bobs up as if they were dogs. the pastel door makes noise again and yoongi groans loudly.

"well somebody get it!" he shouts, his arms over his eyes.

hoseok huffs and gets up from his seat, swinging the door open carelessly.

mei is revealed from behind, her face flushed from the humidity and her body covered with a white turtleneck underneath some juniper-colored harem pants.

and again, the heads are cocked to the door, staring at mei who is staring directly at who's in front of her. menda examines the look on her face, her eyebrows furrowing together. what was that facial expression?

jimin examines hoseok's expression, and he looks like he just saw a murder scene. the combined faces are priceless if you were to see it from his point of view.

the awkward contact is still there after a few minutes, and hoseok finally says something while mei is struggling to keep her hands busy in her hair.

"are y-you menda's friend?" hoseok spits.

"we bumped into each other the other day, remember?" mei's face loosens a little, her ditzy character coming back to life.

menda glances to jimin to see his reaction to this, and menda is taken aback by his facial expression that molded into hoseoks earlier.

as mei walks in, jimin gets up and faces her, about to say something.

"aren't you the girl- "

menda has never seen hoseok so panicked, until now when he practically tackled jimin to the floor before he finished his sentence.

the other boys were still staring, not even a blink was made. jungkook just sat bug-eyed at the whole situation.

menda was super curious about what this was all about, but she shrugged it off and knew mei would tell her later.