11.

the little grey device was so tempting to snatch off of the end table besides menda's bed.

'i wont follow his steps and invade his privacy!' menda screamed in her head, having a mental war with herself. ever since jimin handed her his phone, she has been on and off about what the heck she's suppose to do with it.

menda wanted to show him that even though this is a golden opportunity to seek through his secrets, she can respect his things and keep it secured. what if this was a test? guys don't randomly give girl's their phone to look through. isn't that a mans worst nightmare?

the shine in his eyes when he gave her his phone was a memory to remember. it was like he genuinely wanted menda to find something - anything to keep her around.

the other night jimin had messaged his phone off of menda's laptop telling her the password to his phone, therefore menda felt like she had no choice but to just peak, a tad bit.

she quit tugging on the loose strands of hair on her head and grabbed the phone slowly, as if it were fragile. right now she could feel her heart beating abnormally fast and she wasn't sure if it was from the exaggerated amount of coffee she's had this morning or the fact that she was about to go through park jimin's phone shamelessly.

she felt hypocritical, but there was no turning back now after she unlocked the phone and there revealed a ton of apps and notifications.

menda sat criss-crossed on her bed, still in her pajamas browsing through jimins phone aimlessly. she decided that she was going to have a limit of what she wanted to go through and let enough be enough.

what caught her attention first was the homescreen. it was a picture of jimin and another good-looking boy; they were both holding pink icecream scoops and staring into the camera. she had to admit - jimin looked too good in pastel pink. why were her cheeks feeling hot?

menda couldn't believe the amount of notifications there were on each app, most of them coming off a social media. should she check them? she decided to savagely click on one and it was jimins twitter.

he had numerous selfies posted and she learned that jimin was very photogenic. it was crazy how a boy can look so good in every picture he took of himself.

a few minutes have gone by, and she was still scrolling. suddenly a vivid color of red popped up, and she had stopped to look. she gasped to see that jimin once had red hair, a fine split in the middle.

it looked so good on him, it made him look so different and model like. this picture in particular jimin was wearing fine black round glasses, and menda was ferociously blushing now as her mind jumped to different imagines.

due to her cheeks being on fire, she thought maybe pictures were enough for today. she clicked out and pressed on another app, leading her to his music.

to her surprise, there was a playlist in a folder that was made my menda herself. it was the playlist she made to set a chill mood for a relaxing day and she always listened to the tracks. she questioned how he could've gotten it but then she remembered. it was originally on her laptop.

who knew time flew so fast when you were busy looking through people's things.

as of now menda has figured out so many interesting things about jimin. he was right, she did learn a thing or two.

jimin was practically obsessed with himself and his selfies were all over the place.

jimin and menda share the same music taste.

jimin is a dancer, which menda didn't find surprising at all after she saw his bulging arms.

lastly, she decided to label him as a funny guy after seeing some of the names in his contact list.

"grandpa yoongi" and "idk he's a seagull" were the ones that menda laughed too hard over.

menda decided to shoot him a message.

menda: jimin you're very interesting

jimin: menda you didn't scroll too high up my camera roll right

menda: what? no i guess not, i limited myself why

jimin: um lol nothing!

menda furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. what was such a big deal?

she shrugged it off and locked his phone, setting it back on the end table. an idiotic smile was plastered on her face.

'what an eventful few months it has been, park jimin.'

-

authors note;

this was shitty idk

but u already know jimin forgot to delete those nUDES LMAO

anyways, guys i forgot to ask this question like ages ago but i kept on forgetting,

what ship in bts do you stan the most? i wanna know! i was originally the biggest vkook trash ever, but yoonmin is also one i absolutely cant get enough of

tell me what trash u are!!11!!!1