19.

"you dyed you hair black?"  yoongi boomed, running his fingers through jimin's now dried hair. the cheap product fried his mushroom nest, but jimin didn't care. he digged the color, and it made him feel more manly.

"i was bored, and hoseok wasn't paying any attention to me," jimin whined, giving a nasty glare across the room towards hoseok, who still wasn't paying attention to him but giving his respect to his phone, where he was happily typing away.

to who, possibly?

"hoseok!" jimin yells, forcing hoseok to look up with an annoyance in his eyes.

"what, jimin?" he said through gritted teeth.

"who are you talking to?"

"why does it matter to you?" jimin ignored the defensive reply.

"is it mei?"

hoseok sighed, tucking his phone back into his jean pocket. "they're on there way back home."

"really?!"

"yes, jimin."

if this was true, then why hadn't menda tried contacting him? sending him a message? not that it was a big of a deal, but he thought he would have passed her mind at least once throughout the whole going away as she did through his.

to this news, jimin decided to act upon it.

toss a few words at her, and i think she will be yours in seconds.

*

"do you have any ideas on how you want it decorated?" the worker from jimin's favorite bakery was tending to his request on a special cake to be made.

he had just ran off,  sneakily from the boys so he wouldn't be followed. whatever he was up to he wanted it to be secretive and a surprise, but also having it be expected from him because of his characteristic - being cheesy.

after what seemed like forever, jimin was able to give some insight on what he wanted to the worker, in a few simple sentences.

"it should be ready in half an hour or so, and delivered to this address, correct?" the worker was waving the tiny paper jimin had given him. jimin nodded.

"sounds cool dude. whoever you're trying to surprise will be very take aback."

"i hope so."

*

"please warn me next time you abduct me, so i can actually take some clothes," menda groaned, gently gliding her hand over the sunburnt skin on her nose and shoulders, wincing at the tender skin.  the angry red color it has created made her pale skin look sickening.

mei looked over her shoulder to menda, giving her one of those motherly scolding looks that said everything that needed to be said.

they were currently in mei's small convertible on the freeway, with windows down and hair blowing as they leave from the resort mei had taken her to two days earlier, from the night that she had danced with jimin.

jimin.

she disliked the way she had left him that night; it was like starting on painting a room but never actually finishing it.

she missed  him with only such a short period of time of not seeing him and she didn't even mind that it was kind of ridiculous. it kept her mind thinking, so she questions mei.

"mei, did you have any motive for this?"

they stop at a redlight; they're not too far before they hit the city.