Chapter 1: Heartbroken

Everybody stared at me in shock. What they did next shattered my heart. They laughed at me, mocking me. "YOU?! the Sister of Mavis?!?!! That's absurd!" They jeered. "You're only a weakling! A mere celestial Mage!"
  Even worse, "you're a lying disgrace to fairytail!" Natsu shouted at me. I was in tears, but I had to show my point. I got rid of my disguise and my little sister ran into my arms.
  The entire guild stared in shock as Mavis, my little sister, cried. "Onee-Chan! I t-thought you had died, l-like me!" She sobbed out.
I patted her on the back before breaking our embrace. "Did you REALLY think that I was THAT weak?" I fake pouted at Mavis, and she giggled. "Anyhow, I'm lm leaving fairytail. Goodbye, my once nakama." As I finished my sentence, I started to shimmer, and disappear.

(Lissana's POV)

  I can't believe Natsu! He called Lucy a disgrace to fairytail! Lucy could probably beat me in a fight easily, and he dismisses her like that?!
  "Lis-Chan!" Ah. He's here. I slapped natsu. "E-eh?! What'd you do that for, Lis-Chan?!"
  "Don't 'Lis-Chan' me! You hurt your nakama's feelings! Lucy is my dear friend, and you don't even care for her! I don't even care if you asked me out and I said yes. I hate you! Don't you even realize that Lucy is the TRUE founder of fairytail?! It even says so in the treasured text!" I ranted on and on, and the guild started to look guilty. Good. Serves them right. I don't want to be associated with fairytail anymore. "I'm quitting fairytail. Goodbye, Lucy's so called "nakama". I left the guild with everyone in shock. Never mind that! I have to go find lu-Chan! I ran towards her apartment.

(Lucy's POV)

There. That's all done. I wiped my sweaty forehead, and admired my letters. I had 4: one addressed to the entire guild, one ;addressed to team natsu, one addressed to Mavis, and one addressed to lissana. I then left the human world for my kingdom.
  The kingdom of Escera........my home kingdom;my favorite place...
  The kingdom was filled with every type of fruit and flower in existence. My castle was a crystal palace, full of sparkling jewels.
  I sighed in relief. Nothing had been touched since I last came during my "sleep" at tenroujima island. Relieved, I ran to my room and jumped on my bed, falling asleep.

(Lissana POV)

  I opened the door of lu-chan's opponent and ran in. "Lu-Chan!" I cried out. Huh? She wasn't there, but I saw 4 letters on her desk. One if them was addressed to the guild, another for team natsu, one for Mavis, and one for me. I ran to the guild to give the letters to master.

"Lu-Chan left us letters!"

The Sister Of Mavisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें