Chapter 4: Going Back

(Lucy POV)

  When Zeref and I got to the end of the meadow, I stopped in my tracks. "Ha! You got tired, ri-......What......is......this.....?"he asked in a menacing tone. We were in front of Fairy Tail, the guild that broke my heart. I knew it was time. I had to go back; I had to see how they changed. I firmly turned around and opened a portal to my realm. "Wait up Lucy! Yeesh!" I ignored Zeref's calls, and did a quick transformation on myself. My hair was now black with a blue streak; I cut it shorter (use photo as reference pic to how she looks) and changed clothes. My sweater-black and blue. My eyes now blue, I put on a pair of glasses and stuffed some earbuds into my ears. This is who I am now. I smiled at the thought. I looked so much more unapproachable, and I liked it that way.
  "Alright. Let's do this!"

-time skip to on their way to Fairy Tail-

  "My new name will be Crystal Kria. Don't mess up and say my name." I said to Zeref. "Your name will be Zachary (I don't know why this popped into my head) Kria. We will be a brother and sister who's parents died. I will be a re-quip mage. You will be a shadow knight (again, I don't know why this popped into my head) ." I fingered the music note locket that I promised Lissana I would wear when I went back. I wasn't planning to stay, just maybe for a month or two until they either realize it's me, or I decide to tell them.
  "Okay."

-at Fairy Tail-

  As we walked in, I was almost shocked. "Almost" being the key word here. All of Fairy Tail had their head down; natsu and gray weren't even fighting. While I sent everyone glares, my "brother" Zachary sent everyone welcoming smiles. "Is this Fairy Tail?!?!!" I demanded as I slammed my hand on a table, giving off a deadly aura.
  "H-hai." Lissana said. My gaze softened slightly.
  "Well at least someone here has proper manners." I leaned forward, letting my pendant show. I saw her eyes widen, and I allowed myself an inside smile. "Young girl, tell me, where is your master?" I turned to Wendy.
  "H-he's in his office" she said. I hated doing this to Wendy, but I had to in order to keep my façade.
  "Very well." I headed to the second floor, but then Natsu jumped in front of me. Tired and annoyed,I simply used a bit of my "requip magic" to bash his head against the wall before he could open his mouth. "Tch. Annoying." I opened the door of master's office.

  "I'm back."

___________________________

Phew! Done with that! Anyway, I'm going to open up a small poll in the comments for a week (aka I won't update until it's done)

So, comment one of these two things:

Yes-if you want me to create a character bio for Lucy's changes form

No-if you don't want me to make one for her and just make it up on the way.

Also, if you choose yes, add on to that comment what family members you want her to have! (Can't say Zeref cuz this is a zerlu)

Well, Ja ne!