Chapter 17!

AHHHHHHHHHHH 9K VIEWS?! THATS CRAZY! THANK YOU ALL, AND HERE'S A CHAPTER TO REWARD ALL OF YOU!
BUT, THE STORY SHALL END SOON...

(Lucy POV)

  I wearily opened my eyes. Huh? Where am I? I was in the middle of a field; in fact, it was the field that I raced Zeref in when we decided to go back to Fairy Tail for a while.

  "Beautiful, isn't it, Lu?" A voice said behind me as I turned sharply to face it. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw who it was. Mom?

  "O-okaa-San?" I shakily asked.

  She nodded. "This is the judgement hall. Here, it will be decided whether you live or die, because you are in a coma right now. You can choose to die, and stay here, or go back and live."

  She smiled softly at me, pausing, before continuing. "Whatever you choose, your father and I will always support you and Mavis. Always remember that."

  My heart beat rapidly once again as my father stepped forward. I was close with my mom, but everything I learned came from my dad. He taught me how to fight, what to do in an emergency, and most importantly, what to do once he and mom were gone. Had it not been for him, Mavis would be happily living with Zeref and I dead.

  I ran forward and hugged him tightly. "Daddy!" I breathed in his scent, a mixture of wood and pine, and nestled closer to him.

  "Woah there, princess! Slow down!" He joked playfully, and I giggled. It was like I was an innocent 6 year old all over again.

  Slowly, my smile slid off my face. "Daddy, I think I'll-

(WHEE TIME TO GO THROUGH 27 PAGES OF BLANK LINES XD)

   -stay with you." I finished. I inwardly smiled shakily. Sure, Zeref would miss me, but he would have Mavis. It was time to start a new life.

  THE END

  THANK YOU ALL FOR GOING THROUGH THESE CHAPTERS WITH ME, EVEN IF I DIDNT HAVE MANY. I WAS EXPECTING THIS STORY TO GET A HUNDRED VIEWS, MAX, BUT WE GOT TO 9K! THAT'S CRAZY! SO, I MUST THANK ALL OF YOU, MY READERS, FOR PUSHING ME TO MAKE SO MANY CHAPTERS. ILL SEE YOU IN ANOTHER STORY!

  HAH DID YOU THINK I WOULD END THE STORY SO QUICKLY? YOU GUYS MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MINDS!

  -go back." I finished. I missed Zeref and my friends. Even if meant going through heaven and hell for them, I would always go back to them. Heck, I'm immortal! The only way I can die is if I had a curse placed on me, like Mavis did, or if I committed suicide!

  I stood up, removing my hands from around my dad. I waved slightly as a began to fade.

  "-ca! Luca! Please! Stay with me!" I faintly heard. There was also a small, long beep. Am I in the hospital? And who's heart monitor am I hearing?

  I started to open my eyes, and faced a sight I thought I would never see.