Chapter 6: A.......New...Dress.....FOR ZEREF

(Lucy POV)

I paced around the room that the landlady gave me, which, ironically, was my own room from when I still had my disguise. I was.......annoyed, to say the least. Zeref had gone to the guild to hang out, and left me to go shopping by myself. I hate it too. But don't leave me to do it by myself! I growled in anger, but found condolence in the fact that he would be shaking in fear when he came home.
Oh well. I sighed and turned to the window, jumping out and dashing to the nearest mall, all in under a second. I stopped when I neared a dress shop. There was a frilly pink dress in the shop's display, and I got an idea. Oh, Zeref was so gonna hate me for this. I walked into the shop, and a lady immediately approached me.
"Hello there dear! What dress would you like?" She asked me. I glanced around the shop, looking for a dress that I could possibly wear to the party that Fairy Tail was throwing for me and "Zachary". My gaze fell on a short blue dress with a small petticoat, and I grinned.
"Can I get the blue dress in the corner over there, and the pink dress in the display, please?" I questioned. She nodded, and rang them up.
"20,000 Jewels, dear."
I handed her the money, and took the bag. "Thanks." She smiled kindly at me, and I mustered a small grin back as I headed out of the shop.
The rest of the afternoon went uneventfully; I went shopping for clothes, and couldn't find anything else interesting.
As I was waiting for Zeref to get back, I hid in his room while also changing the wallpaper, bed sheets, carpet, and paintings to pink.
When he walked into the room, it was pitch black. Suddenly, I jumped out at him, and he screamed like a girl. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IN THE NAME OF F**KING(I don't really care about cursing, but let me know if it bothers you!) ACNOLOGIA!! WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?!!???" He screeched.
I snickered, holding up my lacrima, which was recording his reaction. "Why, I was only greeting you, my dear brother." I replied. Quickly, I put a blindfold over him. He yelled in protest, but I ignored him. I threw him in a room, ordering him to strip to his boxers(I didn't want to write that, but I've gotta follow the storyline ;-;), and he complied reluctantly. When he was done, I glanced back at him, blushing. I quickly wrapped the corset on him, and he shouted in pain.
"WHAT THE HELL(is this considered a curse word?)!!!!!!" I winced slightly in empathy, but hid it. I continued to tie the corset, and started to slip the dress onto him(for the dress just imagine Ciel's crossdressing dress). I finished the outfit with a small hat, and took his blindfold off.
"WHAT THE FUUUU----------MMPPHHH" I covered his mouth with my hand, and pushed him out of the room while I changed into my dress.
When I walked out, I could swear that I saw a hint of pink on his cheek, but ignored it.

"Let's go, shall we?"