Chapter 9: New Discoveries(in love)

HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHE.... Okay I'll just get onto the story......;-;

___________________________

(Lucy POV)

  It's been a week since that incident. I'm happy that I was able to at least get some revenge from them, even if it wasn't a lot.
  I sighed, and rested my head on my fist. Where was he? Zeref was supposed to arrive at my castle an hour ago! I'll go find him and when I do, he'll regre-
  "Hi there Luca-nee!" Mavis called. I smiled, but it faltered when I saw Zeref's arm wrapped around her shoulders. I guess the couple's back, huh? I don't know why, but I felt a pang in my heart at this sight.
  "How are you two doing? I see that our OTP is back, eh?" I teased, trying to cover up my slip up earlier.
  Mavis blushed. "Y-yea...."
  "EEEE!!!! KAWAIIII!!!!" I hugged her tightly, and stuck my tongue out at Zeref.
  "Anyways," I let go of her. "What are you doing here, imouto?"
  She brightened. "Actually, I invited everyone over! I wanted to play a game of truth or dare...hehe...." I facepalmed.
  "You and your urges, imouto...." I said.
  She looked at me sheepishly. "Gomene onee-San.."
  I smiled and shook my head. "You two go wait for them, then. I'll make some snacks. Nothing inappropriate, or you'll get it, the both of you!" I called, walking to the kitchen. They both blushed at my comment.
  Truthfully, it killed me to say those things, but I had to keep my composure. If Zeref and Mavis were happy together, I would be too. Even if it meant loneliness for eternity.
  I pulled out a few things and got to work. I was making macaroons-I loved them. When they were done, I walked to the living room, where Zeref, Mavis, Erza, Li-Chan, Mira, and Gray sat, with them.
  "They look so tasty, Lu-Chan!" Lissana exclaimed.
  "Nah, they're okay." I replied, content.
  "Still, it's pretty weird with two lovebirds in the room." Gray said. Again, my heart felt a pang. I knew that I was in love with Zeref, I knew it ten times over! So why couldn't I just accept it!
  "Gray-" he looked at Mira."Clothes."
  He looked down, and screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH." He quickly put them back on. "A-anyways, who's going first?"

-time skip-

  "Awwwww!!!!! No fair Lu-Chan!" Lissana cried. "Why do I have to kiss Gary over there?!?!???!!"
  "It's GRAY! And I don't wanna do this either!"
  "Too bad" I said smugly.
  They sheepishly kissed, and then proceeded to sit on opposite sides of the room.
  Me and Mira glanced at each other, and then pushed them into the convenient love seat in the middle of the room.
  "Well then, Lu-Chan, I dare you and Zeref to handstand walk up a flight of stairs!" She said.
  I shrugged and said yes, but Zeref paled. "O-okay.." He stuttered.
  We both got on opposite sides of the stairs, and I let Zeref accelerate ahead, before starting to make my way up.
  "WOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!" He screamed, and I looked up at him only to see him falling down.
  We collided, and he ended up on top of me, with our mouths glued together.
  My eyes widened, and my heartbeat quickened.

  So this is what it's like to be in love, huh?