Chapter 11: Stronger

(Lucy POV)

  "Zeref! Wait up!" I called out to him, my white sundress swishing against my legs.

  "Geez! You're so slow Luca!" He said.

  I pouted. "Well at least I'm not fat!" I poked his stomach.

  He grinned. "Well, you love this fatty, don't you?"

  "Not fair!!" I poked his cheek.

  "Okay okay! Stop it you lovebirds! We're at the beach now!" Erza called out to us. That's right. We're going to the beach today!

  I giggled and ran ahead, my hair fluttering in the cool breeze. I was happy. I mean- I had a boyfriend, my friends were with me, what else could I want? But there was an unsettling feeling in my heart, like I hadn't done something. I know...I need to fix my dilemma with...them... I sighed, but put that thought aside. Right now, all I needed to do was have fun! "Let's go!" I shouted.

-timeskip-(do I annoy you guys with these?"

  I sat in the shade of my umbrella, eating some ice cream. Suddenly, a tall, muscular man came up to me.(Yes I'm putting this cliche scene in 030)

  "Hey there, chick! Wanna come hang out with me and my buddy(oh god I feel so weird writing this ;-;)?" He questioned, emphasizing the last word.

  I shook my head. "No thanks."

  He grabbed my arm. "Aww!! Come on! I know you do!" He tried to pull me to his side. Tried being the key word here. Before he could register what had happened to him, Zeref knocked him out.

  "And that's what happens when you mess with my girlfriend." He dusted his hands off.

  "Oh come on, Zeref! I totally had that!" I pouted as he ruffled my hair.

  "Yea yea Luca. You soooo had that." He sarcastically remarked. I just glared at him.

  "Baka!" I turned from him and marched to the beach house we were staying at. No, scratch that, we were staying at a mansion.(and yes I'm taking this from OHSHC 0u0 you can't blame me, I'm just an otaku~) Suddenly, I got an idea to cool my head off. I changed my directing to the cliff that overlooked the beach and sea.

  "Wow! It's so nice up here!" I sat with some other girls I had met on the cliff.

  A whistle came from behind us. "You got some nice figures(IT WAS EITHER THIS OR BUTT SO DONT BLAME ME ;-;) girls! Wanna go have some fun somewhere else?" Oh great. It was more idiots.

  I sighed. "You bakas might want to your a**es somewhere else right now." I warned.

  They chuckled. Wow, they really are stupid. A blue flame ring surrounded my right hand, which I had raised up.

  Their faces immediately paled. "Y-you're a w-wizard?"

  I nodded cheerfully. "Yep! My name is Lucaria Vermillion, and you just pissed me off." Their faces paled even more, if possible, and I sent the flames at them. "Bye bye b****es!" I waved.

  "You girls should leave now." I smiled gently at the shivering girls behind me. "It's getting late." They nodded, and cautiously left the cliff, walking back to their families.

  "LUCA!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?!!!!?????!!!!" Zeref came running up to me. Still angry from earlier, I turned my head and crossed my arms. "I WAS SO WORRIED!! I-"

  "Well, I don't need you. As you can see, I can take care of myself perfectly fine!" I stubbornly said.

  "Then I guess I don't need to talk to you then!"

  "Fine!" I stomped off, back to the beach house.

-timeskip-

  Muttering to myself, I tied a ribbon in my hair. I was wearing a sapphire-colored dress, which fell to the floor and had a long slit in the side. Perfect.

  "I'll show you how much stronger I've become!"