Chapter 5: Introductions(Again?)

So for the song I just picked it cuz of how Lucy is "spinning" and turning around to her new life 030 gomene if you don't get it; it's a nice song anyway

________________________

(Lucy POV)

I burst in through Macarov's door, ignoring everybody's glares, and slammed the door behind me. He looked up, and nearly fell out of his chair.
"You're back, True Master?!" He asked hesitantly.
"Only for a bit. Once my objective is complete, I'm going to leave and create another guild. By the way, you might want to introduce me." I calmly replied. I really needed to control my urge for revenge. Soon you'll get it. I reminded myself.
Macarov stood up, and opened the door. "Listen up brats!" He shouted. "Today we have two new members!" That's where Zeref comes in.
"Hi! I'm Zachary Kria, and this is my sister, Crystal! Pleased to meet you!" He joyfully said. Yeesh. He's changed a lot since the last time I saw him. He used to be the type to destroy nearly everything, but now he's cheerfully chattering away. I've really missed a lot.
"I wanna fight you!" He said. Natsu should know better than to challenge me, but I guess I could afford a few minutes for his petty games.
"Okay." I walked down the stairs. Macarov suddenly freaked out. Pftt.
"Natsu. You might want to back away from this." His voice boomed, warning Natsu of his fate. However, he ignored the warning and got into a fighting stance.
  I requipped into my weakest armor- my Krion armor. It was black and had purple accents. I felt Erza's admiring stare on my armor, and I made a mental note to save it for her. She had followed natsu's wishes unwillingly, and deserved something.
  My sword was a beauty in itself. Thick, sharp black diamonds protruded along its length, and they glimmered as I swung it through the air.
  Natsu charged at me, "FIRE DRAGONNNNNN'S PU--" he was cut off as I calmly(she's doing EVERYTHING calmly today!) swiped at him, opening a gash in his chest. He coughed up some blood. "W.......wen........dy........" He mumbled.
  I was proud to see that she completely ignored him. Good girl. I sighed, and requipped into my Healer's Shield armor. It was white with bright yellow streaks, and allowed me to heal anybody that I wish to. I placed my encased hand on Natsu's chest, and the gash healed. Gasps were heard from around me as I calmly(THERE IT IS AGAIN) stood up and my armor disappeared.
  "By the way, anybody here a celestial mage? I got some spare keys from my friend, cuz she doesn't need them anymore. She's able to summon her spirits without these keys, so why bother with them?" I said indifferently as I held up my old key chain with all my old keys. I was true. I didn't need those keys to summon my spirits anymore, and didn't want the keys to be a burden in a fight.
  Everybody around me sucked in a breath. Surprised, eh? "Nobody? Mkay. Guess I'll just head to the shops and sell them off for a bit of spare change." I stuffed them in my pocket and silently apologized for the way I was treating them.
  I turned on my heel and started to walk out the door. "Come on Zach. We're gonna go find ourselves an apartment." Zeref trailed behind me, obviously regretting that he had no other chance to speak to his new buddies. I ignored him, though. He knew that we had to go find a home before we continued with the plan.
  As I walked on the gravel road, I suddenly stopped and grinned. Here we are. We were at my old apartment.

  "'ey old lady! I want two apartments!"