Chapter 18

WAIT WHAT. 17K VIEWS?! THAT MAKES MEH SO HAPPY ;v; welp, onto the story!

(Lucy POV)

  When I groggily opened my eyes, Zeref was crying helplessly on the floor, and was dressed in the same pink dress I made him wear at the party, but this time he was wearing a wig and makeup, which enhanced the idea of a princess! Erza  was staring blankly at the wall, muttering to herself about unlimited strawberry cake and waking up, and her usually perfect hair was crooked and was sticking out randomly. Sure, they looked pretty weird, but get this! Mavis looked like a teenager! Like, WHAT?! My childish-looking imouto, one who loved that she was so young, looked like a teenager!

  My eyes nearly bulged out as I saw the attire she was wearing, and I screeched. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ACNOLOGIA ARE YOU WEARING YOUNG LADY?!??!!!!"

  Mavis nearly spit out her lollipop when she heard my voice, but quickly backed away when she saw my expression. "H-hey sis! C-calm down, okay? I-it's nothing, r-really! I'm sorry!" She squeaked as I stalked towards her.

  Before I could scold her, though, my eyes shot to Erza and Zeref, who, surprisingly enough, were in such a deep daze that they didn't notice me wake up from my however long sleep.

  Snickering, I grabbed the lacrima on my bedside counter and took a couple thousand shots of the haphazard pair that would probably kill me-or attempt to-when they saw what I had done.

  Their bloodshot eyes suddenly shot to me, and they looked at me like I was a piece of fresh meat and they were zombies. Zeref was the first one to snap out of his trance and squeeze the air out of me, but only by a millisecond.

  Before I knew it, I was gasping for air. "C-can't b-breathe...h-help..." I choked out.

  They quickly let go of me, and I quickly inhaled.

  I gently hugged them, and tears pricked at the edges of my eyes. "I missed you too, guys."

___________________________

Sigh......the story pretty much ended already....I can't think of anything else to put Luca through, so here are some fun facts for you guys! The epilogue is next chapter, btw!

1) I actually originally set this story to be one where my readers-you guys-would be able to comment and give the idea for the next chapter, but then I realized I had a better idea for what to do with The Sister Of Mavis.

2) I changed Lucy's name only because my name is Lucy, and I hate when my friends ship NaLu, or anything -Lu, for that matter. Except ZerLu, of course. OUO

3) I almost gave up on this story. Remember about halfway through, where I tried to trick you guys and say that I was going to put this story off until spring break? Yea, that was actually gonna become true, until I got the whole idea for the rest of this story.

4) this story is shitty. No seriously, it's shitty. Pardon my profanity, please, but I hated how I made this story. It was so unoriginal, and cliche, that I nearly trashed the idea as soon as I got it.

5) it wasn't until a lot of pestering from overseas friends and cousins that I actually got the guts to post the first chapter *cue the blush* and I'm glad that I continued this idea.

And that's it! I think I might be posting a Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma fanfic next, but I'll see how you guys feel about that. So, please comment what fanfic you want me to make next, even if it's not a Shokugeki No Soma one, and I'll see if I can come up with an idea! See you guys in the epilogue!