Back Again | 1

Normal P.O.V

(Y/N) had just arrived in Japan, her parents had divorced three years ago, so she had went to live in America with her dad. But now, she's back.

Her mother remarried, but her father remained single and only focused on his work, though, he was still a very loving man.

As she exited the airport, she sat on a bench and silently waited for her mother to pick her up.

(Y/N) felt a vibration from what was in her hand, it was her phone, she had just received a text from her mother. It said,

Welcome back! Sorry, but I won't be able to pick you up. Your brother's coming!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My brother? I don't have a brother!

Instead of going through the pain of texting i decided to call my mother instead. Of course, being my mother, she picked up after only two rings.

" (Y/N)! Is anything wrong? "

She said cheerily,

" Yes there is, I don't have a brother, are you daydreaming again? "

I say, laughing a bit,

" Sweetheart, he's your step-brother, I remarried, remember? I have to go now, but I'll be there when you reach home! Bye!

She stated, hanging up on me.

A step-brother? Ugh, if only remarrying wasn't enough!

I have no idea what this guy looks like, how will i know who he is?

" (Y/N)-chan! "

A voice calls out,

I turn around to see a male with brown hair and green eyes, he looked my age, but way taller.

" You must be my step-brother "

I said, that last word with disgust.

" Yes! I'm Makoto Tachibana, nice to meet you. "

He said, smiling.

I wanted to laugh at his girly-name really badly, but I held it in.

I don't even know him, and i already hate him.

" Alright, let's go. "

I said, signalling for him to start walking, he did, and I followed.

We got onto the bus, sitting at the back.

" So, how was your trip back? "

He asked.

Oh no, he's one of those people that like to start conversations

" fine. "

I said, facing the other way.

I think he then knew I was getting annoyed, because he stopped talking to me.

We reached home after fifteen minutes of awkward silence on the bus, as i exited the bus, I saw a house that definitely was not my old one, this one was huge.

" My father bought us a bigger house, for all of us to live in. "

Makoto said, smiling

all of us? PLEASE, don't tell me that means more step-siblings.

I prayed for no more siblings, Makoto and a step-father was enough.

As I entered the house, I was greeted by two small kids, one, a boy, and the second, a girl.