One Day | 14

A/N: giving Rin some spotlight in this chapter because I love him ;))

Note: this chapter is the day after New Years, so there's no school yay

Normal P.O.V

You woke up at 8am, because your brain felt like being an idiot and made you open your eyes.

You groaned as you got up from the bed, you got changed and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

After your little moment with Haru, you both went back to the park, but didn't tell anyone that you two actually kissed.

What am I to Haru now? A girl-friend? A friend?

You asked yourself, I mean, he wouldn't have kissed you unless he liked you right?

But you still didn't know how to feel about it.

You wanted to clear your thoughts, y'know, reevaluate your life choices, maybe?

You decided to skip breakfast, even though you were quiet hungry, and go for a jog.

A jog.

You shivered at the words, exercise wasn't exactly something you liked doing.

But hey, it couldn't hurt, could it? ((hell yea it could smh))

You changed into some shorts, a T-shirt, and some sneakers.

As you were just about to exit the house, you were stopped by a confused Makoto.

" (Y/N)? Where are you going? "

He asked you, tilting his head.

" For a jog. "

You said, waving him goodbye, and finally exiting through the front door.

He was left with a surprised look on his face.

E-Exercise?!

He thought to himself.

You went to the park- the same one you went to on New Years- and found a track.

You hesitantly started to jog, pacing yourself so you wouldn't get tired too quickly.

Then you started thinking, here were some of the questions that went through your head:

Does Haru like me?

Do I like Haru?

What am I to him?

What is he to me?

What's holding me back?

That last question kept repeating over and over in your head, you liked Haru, but something, maybe even someone was telling you to stop.

You didn't realize how long you were jogging for, and began panting, you weren't paying attention to where you were going.

You went completely off the track and ended up being lost. And you had left your phone on your bedside table

You groaned and looked around,

hoping to see a sign of some sort to guide you to a place that you knew.

You walked for a bit and found one, but not exactly the one you were looking for.

It said ' Samezuka Academy ' and pointed to a specific direction.