Iwatobi | 3

Normal P.O.V

You were walking behind Haru and Makoto to school, you were still angry at Haru for what he did, and you were also angry at Makoto for being so calm at Haru.

"Aren't you going to walk with us?"

Asked your brother, Makoto

" Walk with you? Sure, walk with him? No way in hell. "

You shouted, addressing that last part to Haru.

" Can you tell your girlfriend to get over it? "

Haru asked Makoto, you heard as well, you and Makoto started making noises as if you felt sick after what Haru said,

you did feel sick, actually, you and your brother? dating? no.

Then eventually, you and Makoto started laughing, bursting out into tears, you clutched your stomach and Makoto put his hands on his knees

Haru just stayed with an emotionless face, watching the whole thing unravel

" W-We're n-not dating! "

You and Makoto managed to say between laughs.

" Okay then, why are you two hanging out all of a sudden? Makoto, who is she? "

Haru asked Makoto, Makoto just chuckled and introduced you.

" Haru, this is my sister, (Y/N), and, (Y/N), this is my best friend Nanase Haruka "

Makoto said, patting you on a back, hard, which made you fall forward a bit. You chuckled a bit at how girly their names were. What you didn't notice was how Haru's eyes widened a bit when Makoto said you were his sister.

" But I've never seen her before, well, before the incident at the store. "

Haru said, reminding you of the incident, making you mad.

" step-sister. "

Makoto said, smiling, Haru nodded once and you three were back on your route to school. As soon as you reached you gasped at how big the school was.

" Wow "

You watched as kids entered and exited the building. Makoto pulled your arm, dragging you to your classroom, your brother entered a class which was in the middle of the hall, he pulled you inside and made you sit with his friends.

" My name is Ryugazaki Rei. "

A male with blue-purpleish hair with red glasses, you wanted to laugh at his girly name, but you held it in.

" I'm Matsuoka Kou! "

A girl with maroon hair hugged you, you stepped back a bit.

" Her name's Gou, not Kou. "

Your brother whispered in your ear, you chuckled a bit, now a girl with a boy-ish name? What next?

" Hi! I'm Nagisa Hazuki! "

A short -but still taller than you- blonde boy said, great, another girly name. The boy hugged you, you fell back, but just before you fell you were caught by someone.

" T-Thank yo- "

You were about to thank the person who saved you from your fall but then you saw it was,