Apologies | 7

Normal P.O.V

While you were trying to get away from your thoughts, they seemed to follow you. You were about to turn a corner, but you were pulled by the wrist, resulting in you turning around and facing someone you did not want to see.

" Haru, leave me alone. "

You said, trying to pull of his grasp, you failed, he was too strong.

" We have to go back "

He said, pulling your hand and basically dragging you back into the direction of the school.

" L-Let me go! I can walk on my own! "

You managed to pull your hand away from his strong grip. He just sighed and continued walking.

" Why are you overreacting so much? "

Haru said, walking forward, his back facing you.

" I don't know! But you could apologize! "

You folded you arms as you spoke.

" Okay, I'm sorry. "

He said, still not looking at you. You didn't know if he meant it or not, but you accepted it either way. You decided to put the past in the past and just forget about everything that happened, while thinking of this, you chuckled a bit, for no reason in particular

" Why are you laughing? "

Haru asked you, making you snap out of your trance, you just shrugged and smiled.

Without realizing it, you held his hand and pulled him towards the school.

" H-Hey! I can walk on my own! "

He said, his voice had a tinge of shock at your sudden reaction. You laughed, his reaction was just like yours from a while ago, maybe you two are kinda alike.

Nagisa, Rei, Gou and Makoto waited anxiously in front of the school for you and Haru.

" Where are they? Class is going to start! "

Makoto ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

" Mako-chan, calm down, they couldn't have gone that far! "

Nagisa said, trying to console Makoto.

" But it's been so long! "

Makoto said, panicking.

" It's been three minutes. "

Nagisa, Rei and Gou said in unison, getting slightly irritated by Makoto's behavior.

" Guys! "

You shouted, still pulling Haru by the hand.

The four heard your familiar voice and turned their heads to see who it came from, they all smiled when they saw you, but when they saw you and Haru, ' holding hands ', a confused look was painted on their faces, except for Makoto, who just smiled.

" Why do you all look so lost? "

You said, waving a hand in front of their confused faces, your other hand was still in Haru's.

" Seems like you two have finally gotten over your hate towards each-other. "

Makoto said, chuckling, you tilted your head, in thought. Then, the other three pointed towards your hand that was intertwined with Haru's. Your eyes widened as you snatched your hand back frantically