Problems | 16

Turns out it's gonna be quite a while until you are betrayed by *cough* a certain someone *cough*

Now, let's get some of that Haru action eh?

Normal P.O.V

" Haru? What are you doing here? "

You said, mentally scratching the back of your head. He shrugged and gave you the extra key, the one which you had been looking for a minute ago.

You stared at the key in your hand.

' So, he just, snuck in? Wow, I feel safe. '

You thought, noting the sarcasm.

You shook it off and entered the house, you forgot about Rin, and how he could've been looking for you.

" So, you're here, for no reason in particular? "

You asked him, trying to get a reason out of him.

He nodded once, you sighed, Haru was a quiet person, but not this quiet.

For some odd reason, you had a thought;

What if Haru's here to talk about what happened on New Years?

You yelped at your thought, which made Haru tilt his head a bit.

You chuckled slightly and moved your gaze to anywhere away from his eyes.

" So, do you want, water or anything? "

You said, trying to get something to happen. He couldn't refuse the offer and nodded his head.

You sighed and walked off to get two glasses of water, one for yourself and one for Haru.

He was already sitting on the couch, on the far end. And you gave him the glass.

You then seated yourself on the other far end of the sofa.

There was so much space between you two, but you didn't mind.

Where's Makoto?

You thought, sipping your water.

" (Y/N) "

Haru said, startling you, which made you choke a bit on your water.

" W-What is it? "

You said, your hands shaking a bit, which was noticeable.

You hadn't noticed that Haru was now right next to you, a bit too close.

He looked straight into your eyes, which made you look straight into his.

You could feel him warm breath on your face. Haru lustfully looked at your lips that were wet with the water you were drinking.

With no hesitation, he pulled your face close to his and pressed his lips against yours.

You instantly started kissing back and cupped both of his cheeks with your hands, not breaking the kiss.

(( what tf how do people write this without cringing im so uncomfortable ))

He bit on your bottom lip, which caused you to moan, allowing him to slip his tongue inside your mouth.

((ohmygOd I am going to cry- no, c'mon lylah do it for the readers ))

Your eyes opened and widened at this action,