Its You! | 2

(A/N): Onee-chan is japanese for older sister, Imouto-chan is japanese for younger sister, you were younger than makoto by a few months, and if you're older than Makoto, use your imaginatiON!

Normal P.O. V

bRRIIIIING

You groaned as you heard your alarm clock

ugh, school

You thought. You figured if you weren't gonna wake up now your mom was gonna be hella mad at you, so you got up and rubbed your eyes, going to your closet, you took out your uniform, which was definitely, showy.

It was a shirt, with a sweater vest and a blazer, on top of a very short skirt, socks and shoes were also part of it.

You sighed as you put your uniform on, piece by piece. Eventually, you finished.

You left your hair as it was, not bothering to fix it. You rushed downstairs seeing all your siblings ready for school.

" Good morning, onee-chan! "

Ren and Ran said to you, simultaneously.

" Good Morning, imouto-chan. "

said Makoto,

You smiled at the warm family greeting.

" Good morning! "

You said, cheerily, eating the breakfast that was in front of you. Your mother came rushing to the table.

" You guys are late! The bus just left! Quick! Ren, Ran, go with your father, he'll drop you two off at school, Makoto, (Y/N), go get Haru and walk it. "

Your mother gave these instructions, and everyone followed, Ren and Ran went off with their father waving goodbye to you, while you and Makoto started walking to get Haru.

" Um, Onii-chan, who's this Haru? "

You asked your big brother.

" He's my best friend (A/N: more like boyfriend lmao, bACK TO THE STORY), I've known him since I was a kid. "

He smiled at you while talking.

" That's nice, I've never been able to keep a friend for so long. "

you said, his smile turned into a frown, but then his eyes widened a bit.

" I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends at Iwatobi! I'll introduce you to mine! You'll like Gou-chan! "

He said, blabbing away.

" Thanks, but let's get Haru first. "

You said, stopping your brother from talking any more.

" I'm sure you'll like him, though he can be difficult sometimes. "

He chuckled at what he last said. As you and your brother had reached Haru's house, Makoto rang the doorbell. It was after five minutes and you two were still waiting.

" Not again. "

Your brother sighed as he entered through a door, signalling for you to follow.

" Onii-chan! This is breaking and entering! "

You said, taking in your surroundings.

" No, this happens every morning. "

He said,

" Oh, must be hard on you. "

You patted his back and chuckled a bit. He just rolled his eyes, and continued to look for Haru. Makoto looked as if he knew exactly where he was going, and he did.