Christmas | 8

A/N: it's still Christmas eve here, so, merry christmas eve? is that a thing? i don't celebrate christmas so don't blame me aight. extra long chapter coming your way!

This chapter takes place on Christmas day :::) I had to publish it early because I'm going to be on a plane on christmas morning smH, anyways, eNJOY!

Normal P.O.V

You woke up from your slumber, it had been exactly 8 days since the incident with Rin happened, other then that, you aced your project with Gou, and school was as boring as ever.

But today was going to be different, instead of being your cranky self when you wake up in the morning, you were happy and hyper, today was the day you had been waiting for,

" CHRISTMAS! "

You screamed in joy, probably waking up the entire neighborhood, but that was the last thing on your mind. You ran downstairs to see the tree you had decorated a few days before, it was covered with different kinds of ornaments, and under the tree,

Were no presents,

there were no stockings either, you gasped and ran to your brothers room.

" Onii-chan! Where are the gifts? "

You pounded your fist on his door, he answered, looking like a complete mess, which made sense because he just woke up.

" I don't know, I have a present for you though. "

He said, your eyes sparkled as you looked at the present in his hands, you jumped up and down, too excited to think. He had a devilish grin on his face, and that made you suspicious, what if he was pranking you?

But you didn't put that much thought into it, you snatched the well-decorated box from his hands and impatiently ripped it open, you groaned when you saw what was inside, Makoto laughed at your reaction.

" SOCKS?! "

You screamed, making him laugh even more, you held up the socks in your hand, they were decorated with snowmen and reindeer, for the spirit of Christmas, they were kinda nice, but they were socks.

" WHY WOULD YOU GET ME SOCKS?! "

You felt as if you were so angry that your head had burst already.

"Don't want them? I can take them back. "

Makoto asked, folding his arms, your angry face was now turned into a small pout.

" No, I want them, but you owe me. "

You growled in his face and then brought him a gift. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

" Why'd you get me something? You didn't have to, y'know. "

He said, smiling. You shot him a devilish grin.

" But of course I had to get my lovely brother something! What type of sister would I be if I didn't?! "

You said, with a hint of sarcasm, but he didn't notice, this time, he snatched the box from you and opened it, only to be washed over with disappointment.

" What did you expect? I am your sister. "

You said, laughing at him. He just shot you a glare and held out his present in front of him, it was big and ugly, perfect for christmas, he held up the hideous sweater and groaned.

" Don't expect me to wear this "

He said, rolling his eyes.

" I will force you to "