New Years | 13

okay, so I felt terrible for not writing a chapter for New Years.

Its late I know, but,

YOu'RE wElCoMe.

and I made this chapter important to the story yay

Normal P.O.V

" (Y/N)! Hurry up or we'll miss the fireworks! "

Your brother called out to you as you were still changing.

" I'm sorry! But we still have three hours until midnight! "

You whined, as you exited the house and started walking on the side-walk with your brother.

" We have to get there first, now don't we? "

He said, smiling, you punched him playfully on the shoulder and continued to walk.

You, your brother and your little group of friends was going to go see the fireworks display at the park.

Nagisa suggested it, and wouldn't stop begging until everyone said yes.

Once you reached the park, you still had 2 hours to kill. Your brother was always one for being early.

" Makoto! No one's here! What are we supposed to do now? "

You said, in an annoyed tone. Makoto pointed behind you and you turned around.

You saw Rin and Gou, walking up to you and your brother.

" Gou! "

You smiled at Gou, and ran up to give her a hug, once you parted from the hug, Rin smirked and opened up his arms, for a hug from you.

You looked at him blankly.

" Ugh, it's you. "

You said, disgusted, he put his arms down and continued to smirk.

" Aww, don't be like that, (Y-N), we all know you're happy that I'm here. "

He said, putting his arm around your shoulder before you slapped it off and walked closer towards your brother.

" Makoto, where's Haru, Nagisa and Rei? They're late! "

You said, crossing your arms, Makoto shrugged at your question, and you groaned.

You looked around for them, and while looking around. You noticed how many couples there were.

Everyone either had a girlfriend or boyfriend, and you couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

You found yourself staring sadly at a couple that was cuddling on a bench. For some reason you couldn't avert your eyes.

((here comes the cheesy shit, prepare yo-selves for the cringe train, woot woot))

You felt warm tears roll down your cheeks. You wanted someone who would be there for you, day and night.

Someone you could open up to. Someone who would make you happy, someone who would love you.

Family is a different thing, you wanted someone who you could hold close and call them yours.

Rin noticed you staring at something, you had your back faced to him, so he walked up to you from the back.

" (Y/N)? Whatcha lookin' at? "

He asked, you looked up at him from the side, tears still dropping from your eyes, which were now red.