Samezuka | 4

Normal P.O.V

As you said your goodbyes to your brother and everyone else, you were off with Gou to her brothers school. She said that she had to visit him for a while to discuss something. You were fine with that, as long as you were going to get this project complete.

Obviously, the distance between Iwatobi and Samezuka was a bit too much for walking distance, so Gou pulled you onto a bus.

" (Y/N)-chan? "

She said your name as if she was going to ask you an important question.

" Hmm? "

You hummed in response, waiting for the question she was eager to ask.

" Do you think Haruka-senpai's right? Will you not like my brother? "

She fiddled with her fingers as she sat down next to you, you sighed heavily.

" I doubt it, Haru doesn't know me at all "

You said, reassuring the maroon haired girl. She smiled in response.

" We're here! "

Gou said, dragging you out of the bus, onto the school grounds. Your eyes widened, this school was even bigger than Iwatobi. There were only boys entering and exiting through the school doors.

good-looking boys as well.

" C'mon! Let's go to the pool! "

She squealed, how many goddamn pools are there?

She grabbed my arm and basically dragged me over to a big door that lead to an indoor pool. As she opened the door, she pushed you inside and you instantly blushed because you were surrounded by really hot guys with really nice muscles.

Gou looked around but couldn't seemed to find her hot-headed brother.

" (Y/N)-chan! Wait here! I'm gonna go check if my brother's in his room! "

She said as she ran off deeper into the building.

" Gou! Wait! Do you expect me to just stay her- "

You almost caught up with her but you interrupted your own sentence because you knew it was too late to go running after her.

Then, you had no idea what to do. You were so flustered, just staring at the shirtless boys that surrounded the pool, you had looked like a lost little kid.

where is that girl?

You thought, crossing your arms and sitting down on a bench. Many of the guys in the swim team turned to look at you, they were confused by the fact that a girl was just there. Why? Because it was an all boys school.

You looked down when you noticed everyone soon had their eyes on you.

I'm going to kill her when she comes back.

Was all you were thinking when you sat there, feeling the stares of people on you.

" Who are you? "

You heard a male voice from in front of you, your head was still down, so you couldn't see their face. You stiffened at the voice, clutching your skirt.

" I'm just waiting for my friend "

You said, still looking down.

" Oi, look at me when you talk to me "

The voice said, you gulped and looked up.

Your (e/c) orbs were met with red ones. You jumped a bit when you realized how close his face was to yours.