My Possessive Alpha.

Summary -

Nova was a normal girl. Wrong. She was the girl who didn't shift at 12 or 13 or 14. She shifted at 18. She had been beaten by her family, her pack, her own twin. Once she shifts she becomes someone more powerful than any Alpha.

Once she is a rogue, she stumbles onto The Dark Moon Pack where she meets her mate Alpha Kayden Black. A ruthless and cold hearted person. Merciless when it comes to killing rogues. Soon enough he becomes more possessive over Nova because she doesn't realise the beauty she is.

Her natural dark wavy hair, her petite 5ft4 frame, her blood red lips drives any man crazy. She learns to develops her powers and the gifts she was given. She still struggles with the past, something Kayden helps her with.

Preview -

I woke up shivering from the cold. I quickly glance over at my clock and it read 5:30am. My eyes widen, oh shit I'm 30 minutes late for waking up. I probably overslept because of the harsh beating last night from my brothers. I get off the floor and walk over to the bathroom. Yes you heard the floor, I'm not allowed to sleep on a mattress so I get the floor and a dirty sheet for a blanket.

I turn on the dim lit light which the bulb needs replacing but won't be happening any time soon. I quickly strip out my clothes and get in the cold shower. Apparently I don't deserve any hot water, so here I am showering with freezing cold water. I look down at my body I see all the cuts and bruises from last night. Everyone knows of the beating except the Luna. The pack doctor is always telling me to run, but I don't want to leave my family. Even though they hate me.

Where I haven't shifted yet I heal so much slower basically at a human's rate.

My name is Nova Knight and yes I haven't shifted, I know most people shift at 12 but no. I waited for my 13Th birthday and nothing happened. By my 14Th birthday I was the slave, the reject, the human. My family practically disowned me because I couldn't shift. My own twin brother Nathan beats me but I see the guilt in his eyes, like he doesn't want to do it. My two older brothers Micah and Shane do not give a fuck. I didn't think anything could hurt more than family turning on you. My 18Th birthday is tomorrow and tomorrow morning I am leaving this fucking hell hole.

*****

A/N: I am really excited to write this book. I hope you will enjoy it.

I will posting chapters soon as I am still writing a few chapters so you won't have to wait a while for updates.

Thank you so much for ready :D

Maya.

My Possessive Alpha. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.