Chapter Eight.

I woke up to heavy breathing on my neck. I looked down and saw a messy dark hair tickling my nose. I looked down and Kayden was basically on top of me, his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him.

I felt something poking into my but it probably was nothing. I felt the urge to pee. I tried pulling his arms from around my waist but they just got tighter. I tried for about 5 minute before he grunted and rolled over leaving his arm loosely over me. Yes I pulled his arm off me and I ran to the bathroom. After I finished i was just looking in the mirror inspecting my new self. I just couldn't get over it.

I heard a loud noise come from the room. I open the door slowly and saw Kayden looking around the room like a mad man. I giggled and his head snapped up.

"I thought you left me." He frowned.

To be honest I did think about leaving here and find a hotel and make a living in a completely new town. Finish school and get an apartment. Make myself invisible. Then maybe travel the world. But seeing Kayden's face when he thought I left him, I don't think I couldn't handle the heartache I was willing to put myself through.

Never. I said.

He looked and me and smiled showing his perfect pearls. His two front teeth slightly bigger, the same with his canine teeth. He was truly a beautiful picture. I was looking at a God.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I shrugged at him. "Tired?" I nodded. "I'm going to get the doctor to check you over okay?" I nodded slowly.

I didn't really trust anyone as much as Kayden yet.

He disappeared for about 5 minutes. He then walks in with a man with I assume is the doctor. I push myself back against the head board and bring my knees up to my chest.

"It's okay Nova he won't hurt you, he is just here to help you." Kayden says slowly.

I dart my eyes between him and the doctor and nod slowly. I see the doctor take slow steps towards me.

"Hi Nova, I'm Doctor Jenson. Are you in any pain at all?" He asks.

My throat and I'm really tired. I mind link him.

He jumps from my voice and looks at me. "How did you do that?"

"Did she mind link you?" Kayden chuckles softly.

"Yeah." He nods his head.

"Oh yeah she can somehow do that without needing to be part of a pack," Kayden shrugs.

"Oh okay. I'm just going to look in your mouth okay?" The Doctor asks me. I look over at Kayden and he nods signalling it is okay.

I look at the doctor and give him a small smile. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out and he shines a light down my mouth. He makes sound like 'hmm' and 'ahh'.

He makes me close my mouth and starts writing things down.

"Okay your throat is very sore and swollen. Just drink lots of water and avoid speaking to much. Also you are very tired because you shifted and basically died," I gasped because I did not know at all. "I will have to do research on being the Moon Goddess's daughter, as how you heal and such. But you looked very skinny and pale, so eat soft foods to gain back an appetite." He closed his writing pad and turned to Kayden.

"That is all Alpha," He bowed his head.

"Thanks Doc, you are dismissed." I watched the doctor go walk out and shut the door behind him. "Nova are you hungry?"