Chapter Nine.

Nova's POV.

I was playing with a girl called Emerald. She had dark curly hair and bright green eyes, my wolf felt protective over her. We didn't speak only our names. She kept tracing my face and blushing. She made me laugh and I haven't laughed in a very long time.

When I saw Kayden's parents in, I got scared because of how tall and big his father was. When Kayden said they wouldn't hurt me I believed him. So I mind linked them.

I saw his mother looking at me, and she was beautiful. She had long blonde hair and eyes green eyes. She was very tall compared to my height. They told me their names Gerald and Emma Black.

You are very beautiful. I mind linked her.

She jumped and looked at me. She walked over to me and sat down, "Thank you dear, but you are such a beautiful young girl" I blushed and looked down, I felt small hands rub my cheek. I looked up and saw Emerald stroking it.

"T-thank you. I am N-nova," I smiled at Mr and Mrs Black.

"Child come here," Mr Black said.

I stood up playing with my fingers and slowly walking up to him, I stood in front of him. I looked to the floor but jumped when fingers pushed my chin up. I looked up and saw Mr Black looking down at me. He was tall, taller than Kayden. Dark hair and the same eyes as my mates. He had a fatherly vibe to him.

"I am so sorry for what you had to go through," He said. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I never wish for any child to go through that ever. I know you are scared but you can trust us. I will be your father and you are my child." With them words I just burst into tears.

He wrapped me up into a fatherly hug. "It's okay child, it's okay." I sobbed harder as he hugged me tighter.

It was horrible. T-they b-beat me with a silver b-bat and it it I said into his mind. But I couldn't finish my sentence.

He growled loudly. "I will find them and I will kill them, Nova dear I promise." He sat down and wrapped me up how a father would do to their child.

I felt myself being passed off to someone, I felt sparks and snuggled closer to them. I felt myself being placed onto a soft bed, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Kayden, "Nova it's okay go to sleep baby." He kissed my forehead and with I fell asleep.