Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter 15.

I found Kayden sleeping next to me shirtless. Our legs were tangled together. I looked at his face and saw him have a peaceful look on his face. His lips were in a pout. He had one arm wrapped around me and the other tucked under a pillow where his head was resting.

After he marked me and said I couldn't go school, I threw a fit like a 2 year old. I stormed to his parents house and told them I wanted to go to school. So we all made a deal that I would go for 2 or 3 days a week. So I was happy with that.

I bought one off my arms up and rested it on the back of his neck. I was drawing lazy circles and tracing the hairs on his neck. I brought my hand down to his arm and began drawing the circles there. I was running my fingers up and down his big arm.

He let out a groan and tucked his head in my neck bringing me closer to him. His breath was tickling my neck. I carried on running my finger up and down his arm.

After a while I stopped. "Don't stop." I heard Kayden's husky voice speak up.

I turned to face him and he was smiling like a fool. "What?"

"Don't stop, it was nice." He pouted.

"You was awake this whole time?" I glared at him.

He just shrugged at me but then winked. I watched him roll out of the bed and walk over to the bathroom. I watched as his bum wiggle. He had a good damn bum for a guy. It was firm and round. Overall a 10 out of 10.

"You do realise I can hear your thoughts. But thank you I know I have a great bum." He smirk making me blush crimson.

I laid back down in the bed and closed my eyes just listening to everything around me. I heard the toilet flush then the water in the sink run. Kayden walked back out and ran over to the bed. He jumped on me making me squeal. My hair was all over my face and I tried to move it but Kayden was holding my hands. He moved the hair out my face for me and grinned down at me.

"Hey hot stuff." He said happily.

"You are acting very weird and happy today." I looked at him.

"Well today I wanted to take you on a date." He kisses my nose.

"A date?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes a date." He rolled his eyes.

"Hmm okay." I smiled at him.

"Yes." He whispered I think to himself. He lent down and kissed his mark on my neck. It sent a shiver down my body.

My mark was one white wolf and one black wolf howling at the crescent moon. It was beautiful, I was truly happy to wear it.

"I love my mark too." He pecked my lips.

Around lunch time Emma Kayden's mum asked if I wanted to go shopping for school things and Emerald said she wanted to buy some princess dresses so we went to the Disney store and staples.

We shopped a bit in other clothing stores for me. Emerald was getting hungry so we got some McDonald's but I only got fries because I still haven't got a great appetite yet, I still only eat small portions and I mean really small.

We were driving back home and I felt really tired and hot. It felt like I was being suffocated. Everything was closing in on me, my eye sight was becoming blurry.

"C-can't breathe." I wheezed out.

I saw Emma look at me and step on the gas. I was breathing heavily and gasping for air. I saw the door open and cold air rushing, I felt hands un clip my seatbelt and help me out the car. Once I was out I grabbed the persons hand and breathed in the cold air. I looked up and saw Emma frowning.

"I'm so sorry dear, I didn't know you was claustrophobic." She ran a hand over my hair and rubbed my back soothingly.

"I-I didn't k-know either." I said to her.

"Dear we are about 15 minutes from the house. Do you think you can last in the car for that long?" I shook my head, I was too scared to get back in the car.

"I want to let my wolf run for a bit."

"Okay but be safe, I'll take Emerald up to her room." She kissed my cheek and walked around to the drivers side of the car.

I watched the car drive down the road. I closed my eyes and thought of my wolf. I felt my hands morph into paws and my a tail form. My nose turning into a snout.

I stretched on the ground and let out a happy howl. I began running at full speed through the forest. I was jumping over logs and fallen branches.

We saw a rabbit happily jumping along, Miracle wanted to chase it. So we crept up behind it and wiggled out butt in the air before pouncing on it and chasing it. We were becoming really tired, so we began waking back to the house. Well I didn't know where to go but I think Miracle did because she began leading the way.

Soon we arrived at the house and Miracle let out a howl. I shifted into my human form just as Kayden came running out the house.

He looked like a mad man. He ran over to me and checked me over for an injuries before scooping me up in his arms.

"You look liked a mad man." I giggled and hugged him back.

"I heard what happened. You okay?" He frowned.

"I'm good now. Just didn't know I was claustrophobic." I laughed. He smiled a little bit probably still worried. I placed my hand on his cheek and looked into his green eyes. "I'm fine Kay honestly. Don't worry about me." I kissed his cheek.

He nodded slowly and smiled at me back. "You might want to get in there, Emerald wants to show everyone her princess dressed and won't let anyone but mummy change her." He grinned at me.

"Oh yes, I'm glad she is getting used to everyone now. But she won't let you change her because she says she is a women." I rolled my eyes.

"She isn't even gonna date till she is 40 so everything is fine."

"Kay she is gonna find her mate when she turns 18, so yes she will date." I glared at him when he tried to open his mouth. I walked off to the house to find my princess.

Later on I got ready in a black dress with some heels for mine and Kayden's date.

He took me to this nice restaurant and then to a cute lake which was covered in fairy lights. We danced to some music and just talked.