Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Nova's POV.

I watched Kayden angrily stalk over to a tree and slam his fist into it before it eventually broke in half. He was breathing heavily with his fists clenched at his sides.

"Luna let me take her." I saw the one of the pack doctors standing there smiling slightly at us.

I nodded and kissed Emeralds cheek before handing her over even though I didn't want to.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Elliot. "You've never seen him like this before okay. Just be careful." I nodded and slowly walked over to Kayden was was pounding his fist into another tree.

"Kay." I said softly. He still continued punching the tree. I could see blood start to form on his knuckles. "Kayden." I said sternly but he still didn't listen. "KAYDEN!" I screamed.

He stopped mid punch and turned to me slowly. "That's enough Kay. That's enough okay." I took a step closer to him.

"Stay away. I don't want to hurt you." He gritted out.

"You won't hurt me." I took another step closer to him.

"I'm still so angry. I can't control it." He strained out.

"You can. I'm here okay." We was now chest to chest. I could feel his heat radiating off him.

I slowly put my hand on his chest and be stiffened.

"Nova I'm scared I'll hurt you." He said so quietly. He sounded so vulnerable.

"You won't." I whispered placing another hand on his chest.

I grabbed one of his hands so they were resting over mine on his chest. "You won't ever hurt me."

He closed his eyes and breathed in and out. He pulled me closed and wrapped his arms around me tucking his head firmly in my neck. Every deep breath he took it would tickle my neck but I knew it was calming him down.

"I love you so much Nova so fucking much." He whispered.

"I love you too Kay." I kissed his lips.

"The other packs are watching so let's go." He grinned down at me taking my hand while he took the lead.

I was behind him the whole time but I could hear him introducing us and apologising for his act.

"Come on Dylan wants to see you." He took me over to where Dylan was and when I saw him. I grinned, I ran towards him hugging him making him stumble back a bit.

"Oh Nova." He said.

I got pulled back by someone probably Kayden because of the Sparks. "Mine." He growled.

"Wow hot shot I have my own bae." He winked at me causing me to giggle. Which earned another growl from Kayden. "Sam bunny." Dylan hollered.

Some big buff man came strolling out with tattoos covering everywhere. I was guessing he was a warrior. Oh Dylan has a mate.

I ran over to Sam and stuck my hand out. "Nova nice to meet you. I'm so sorry you have Dylan. I mean he isn't the brightest star in the planet but he is one of a kind." He shook my hand.

He gave me a small smile, "you don't mind were gay?"

"Gay people rule Sam. To be honest your personality doesn't define you. Look at you all big and stuff." I waved my hands around him.

"Thank you Nova. Dylan told me what happened and I wish I could just fuck them up. But we all know it would cause a war."

"It's no problem." I smiled. "Oh this is my mate Kayden." I pointed to Kayden who's arm has found its self around my waist again.

"Nice to meet you" they both shook hands.

"Time to introduced you to the packs love." Kayden said.

We walked up the stairs and stood on the deck looking over everyone. "Now my I introduced you to my Luna. Nova Knight."

Gasp where heard all around the field. I heard some whispering.

"Nova?" I looked over and saw the elders that helped me. "Oh thank god you're alive." Elder Xander said.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "Thank god your alive." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm alive Kayden helped me." I looked back at Kayden who followed me over here.

Xander shook hands with Kayden. "Thank you son, thank you. From all the Elders thank you."

"No problem, I would do anything to protect my mate." He looked down at me.

"Mummy mummy." I heard Emerald scream from behind me. I watched her stumble out the house waving her arm around. "Doctor Sally fixed me mummy. Look daddy."

"Oh baby. Are you okay? Does anything else hurt?" Kayden asked searching her for other injuries.

"I'm kay daddy." She giggled placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Nova?" I froze because that voice is the voice of all my nightmares.