Chapter Twenty-Three.

Kayden's POV.

I felt something whip across my face making it sting and burn slightly.

"Wakey wakey Alpha." I heard someone coo.

I opened my eyes slightly wincing from the light a bit but focusing on the man in front of me.

He had a scar running from his hairline to his shoulder, I'm pretty sure it's longer but he was wearing a shirt. He had stained yellow teeth which were on show because of the ugly crooked smile he was giving me. He was bald but kept running his hand over his head.

I tried to reach out but I saw my hands tied about my head.

"Aw the big bad Alpha is trying to escape." He pouted.

"Fuck you." I spat at him.

"Master won't be happy." He tutted and walked out.

I began pulled at the ties and after about ten tries they am loose. I rubbed them and cracked my knuckles. I twisted my neck and when I heard the satisfying crack I grin. I knew it was my evil grin. The grin that was going to get some wolves killed.

Let me out you stupid human, you aren't strong enough yet. Ace growled in my head.

I knew he was right so I felt him take control but only half. I still wanted to feel what I was doing.

I looked over at this alarm clock that sat alone of some desk and saw it has been three days.

Three days I saw my mate. Three days I made sweet love to her. Three days since I saw my pup.

"Let's fuck some shit up Ace." I heard him growl loudly.

With that he began kicking threw doors and snapping any wolf that got in the way. I was going home to my mate and pup.

I found the door that lead to the outside and saw around 5 wolves waiting and all looking at me snarling and snapping their jaws at me.

Oh you little rouges, I'm a Alpha bitches.

I didn't even need to shift because these wolves were so weak and didn't know a single thing about fighting. Why are they even here?

"Alpha Kayden, so nice of you to join us out here. But I'm not very happy you killed my wolves." I heard a voice speak from behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with and older man with four claw mark scars across his face.

"It's a shame we couldn't have your little white wolf a mate. But fear not Alpha." He spat the word out like it was poison. "There will be war. A war you cannot win. I will have that mate of yours all to myself. She will bare my pups and wear my mark." He said grinning before I or Ace could attack him, he just disappeared.

I instantly knew he was using dark magic.

I turned on my heel and began running home. I didn't know where we was but with my strong Alpha senses i could faintly sniff out the town.

I know for sure I was going ruin that man. Thinking about having MY pups. Or mark MY mate. He has another thing coming.

Nova was MINE.

Kayden^

Sorry guys it took so long to update, I just started a new job and I had major writers block.

I have been writing a new book Hope which I hope you read!