Chapter Eighteen.

It's been nearly 5 months here and I love every single second. I speak to Nathan and Dylan every week. I hear how my old pack are somewhat falling apart. It makes me feel happy but then the inner Luna comes out and makes me want to rush over there and fix everything up. I train sometimes with Kayden and then with Beta Elliot. I got introduced to the pack and then joined the pack. Which involved my hand and Kayden's hand being cut open and out blood mixing together.

When Arsyn turned 18 she turned out to be Elliot's mate. I was beyond excited> She moved over to our pack and now lived with us. Everyone welcomed her with open arms even though she is that shy girl I know.

Kayden and me are growing closer, we having done any of that mating shit only the marking because I'm not fully ready for all that. I know that Kayden understands but Miracle just wants to jump his bones well Ace's Kayden's wolf.

Most days we go and see his grandparents and when his grandma said she was giving him an ass whooping she did. We walked in and she was baking and she ran around the counter and started smacking his bum with it. Man it was funny.

My powers are growing stronger each day, some days I lose control and they have to keep me isolated from everyone because it can be dangerous.

Emerald is speaking a lot more and interacting with the other pups. But she loves her dad, every minute he is in the house you look down and there she is clingy to his leg and holding his hand for dear life. She will do the same with me when he isn't in the house.

"Nova stop thinking and come to bed." I hear Kayden holler from the bedroom. I stick my head out the door and grin at him.

"Sorry you know I forget to put the barrier up." I said talking out the mind barrier that blocks my mind from his and everyone else's. I walked out and sat on my side of the bed taking my socks off.

"Yeah I know you do it nearly every single night." He rolled his eyes. He lent forwards and grabbed my hips making my squeal. He pulled me against his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

I always feel safe when I'm around him, he makes me feel safe and comfort. Mostly I feel at home.

"I will keep you safe no matter what Nova." He kissed my cheek.

"I know Kay you tell me all the time." I leaned back into him and snuggled into the bed and pulled the duvet up to my chin.

"I know." He whispered into my ear. "Night my Queen." He said.

I heard his breathing even out meaning he was asleep.

I tried to fall asleep but I was too hot. I pulled down the shorts I was wearing. I was still feeling hot, I rolled out of Kayden's arms but nothing seemed to be helping. I pulled down the covers on my side, I felt the gush of cold air hit me. It stopped the hotness for a while. But it was slowly coming back. It felt like I was suffocating, like someone was shoving a pillow over my head and you're trying to fight it but it is useless. You feel useless.

I began wheezing because I just couldn't breathe. I was gripping onto the sheets and pushing my face into the mattress to stop any sounds coming out of my mouth. I felt like I was on fire. I got out the bed and walked over to the balcony and stood on it. The cold air hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked around and saw the night border patrol walking around.

I stood here for about 10 minutes with the hot feeling still there but isn't as strong as it was before. Then a whole wave of it hit me, I dropped to my knees not being able to stand up any longer.

"Kayden," My voice came out as a whisper. "Kayden." I said a bit louder this time. "KAYDEN!" I shouted this time.

He shot up in the bed and looked around for me. His eyes locked with mine and he frowned. "H-help me Kayden. It h-hurts." I felt tears rolling down my face.