Chapter Twenty.

Nova's POV.

I grabbed him just before he collapsed on the floor. I held his weight up before we both dropped to the ground. I grabbed his face to inspect it.

"Nathan," I shook his shoulder but he wouldn't open his eyes. "Nathan. " I patted his cheek lightly. "SOMEONE CALL THE PACK DOCTOR!" I screamed. "Nathan please please."

He groaned, "N-nova they are coming." He coughed out.

"N-Nathan stay awake the doctor is nearly here okay?" He just nodded. "Oh god who done this? Why would someone hurt you? Why why why?" I muttered to myself.

I heard footsteps and I held Nathan tighter to myself. "Nova it's just me. I have the doctor." I looked up and saw Kayden with the doctor behind him.

I nodded and let go of Nathan but still had his head on my lap. "He is my brother, please help him. Please." I begged the doctor.

"Luna you need to let go so I can take a look okay." I nodded.

I felt Kayden come up from behind me, he was still shirtless from sleeping but put some shorts on. I watched the doctor look over him, he was shining a light in Nathan's eyes.

"Okay he has a few broken bones here and there. A few cuts which should heal by themselves. But I need to pop his bones back into place. I believe he has passed out from the pain. I'm going to take him to the pack hospital for tonight so I can keep an eye on him." The doctor said to me and Kayden.

"Okay." My voice came out in a whisper.

I watched as some pack warrior lift Nathan of the floor and carry him out following the doctor. I turned in Kayden's arm and quietly sobbed with my head buried in his chest. I felt him pick me up and carry me somewhere. I looked up and saw a lot of pack members frowning. Probably because they can feel my emotions.

All I could think about was who were they and what do they want?

****

All day I've been sat in the bathroom with the door locked. Kayden kept knocking over and over again, the same with Arsyn and Emerald. I just didn't want to talk to anyone. My tears dried up about 3 hours ago, I've been staring at the black and white wall with an emotionless expression on my face.

I heard a little knock on the door, "Nova," I heard the person speak. "Nathan is awake and asking for you." With that information my eyes widen and I unlocked the door in hurry bumping into the person who was standing there.

I looked up and saw Gerald standing there. "Sorry." I looked up at him.

"No worries child, but hurry Nathan was getting restless and angry." He said smiling down at me.

"Okay I'll see you later." I waved at him and began running to the pack hospital.

I was running for about 5 minutes before I reached the doors, I flung them open and rushed in. I saw the Doctor from earlier and he pointed to the room with I suppose my twin was in.

I flung the door open and it made a loud bang as it connected with the wall.

"God slow down sis." I heard Nathan chuckle. I looked up and ran into his arms.

"I miss you. Are you okay? Am I hurting you? Who hurt you? Do you need anything? Help? Need some clothes? How are-"I got cut off my Nathan who held a hand over my mouth preventing me from speaking anymore.

"Stop rambling, I'm fine okay. But you are not." He said with a frown taking his hand away from my mouth.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"White Wolf Hunter's. They know another one has been made and are looking for you. They came into the pack and started firing arrows and bullets demanding we tell them where the white wolf is. But no one knows it's you. Nova you need to stay safe okay." He said looking me in eyes.

White Wolf Hunter's are evil. Children of Satan. They hunt the White Wolves and torture them. They use them as their weapons against over supernatural creatures, they White Wolves are used as slaves. They do horrific and unspeakable things to the White Wolves. They won't rest until they have found a White Wolf.

"I-I" I just couldn't speak. I someone walk into the room, I looked up and saw Kayden standing there frowning. I gave him a sad smile knowing he heard.

"Nova it's okay everyone will protect you it's in their nature." Nathan said reassuring me.

I nodded at him. Kayden walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I blushed and looked down at me lap.

"Ooooo, this is the Alpha mate huh?" Nathan wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes, Kayden meet Nathan my twin. Nathan my mate Kayden." I said.

Kayden leaned forward and shook hands with my brother. "Nice to finally meet you, she never shuts up about you and Dylan." I looked up and saw Kayden grinning.

"I know right when she is on the phone to us she is all like 'Kayden does this' or 'Kayden has these really big muscles I want to touch and lick'." Nathan says in a high pitched voice trying to mimic me.

I gasp and smacked both their arms. "I do not do that."

"I do not do that." Kayden and Nathan mimicked me at the same time. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Morons." I said crossing my arms.

"Morons." They mimicked again.

I grabbed their heads by their hair and smack them together making them groan.

"That will tell you to mess with me fool." I smirked and walked out of their leaving them moaning in pain.