Yet again

Pop star Lauren Jauregui was seen with yet another girl leaving a nightclub in London. The pair was reportedly making out early hours in the morning.
It wasn't even a week ago when we saw Miss Jauregui with model Kendal Jenner.
According to resources close to Lauren, she is now focusing on her music and fans.
We have also been told that the one night stands that she keeps having will stop.
We can't wait to see if this actually happens.

"Damn I feel sorry for her." My best friend Normani said. Aka Beyonce.
She makes me call her that by the way.

"Why?" I asked. "She does this to herself. She knows that paparazzi's will be following her."

"Yeah I know, but she's only 19 years old. She deserves to have fun."

"Yes I agree, but by fun I don't mean having sex with random people more than once a week." I say and Normani laughs beside me.

"Of course you would say that. You haven't even fucked anyone, so you wouldn't know how good it feels."

"Because I'm waiting for the right person." I say truthfully.

"Ok. Now hurry up mila or we're going to be late to Ally's party."

Writer's note

Hi guys!!!
I hope you like this chapter.
I know it's short but I just wanted to give some detail sort of thing about Lauren and Camila.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤