Can we talk?

Did Camila Cabello break Lauren Jauregui's heart. Yes you heard me right. The heart breaker is heart broken!
Lauren released a new song called 'Hole in my heart'.
When a fan tweeted Lauren and asked if the song was about Camila, Lauren totally dodged the question. Even though she dodged the question we still know that the song is dedicated to Camila. Once we heard the song we wondered if Camila had heard it or not. It appears that she did after the multiple of tweets that she tweeted. Click below to hear the song and see the tweets from Lauren and Camila.

So I'm back in Miami now. I've actually already wrote 2 songs and I'm really excited to perform them. I've been so tempted to just text or call Camila and ask for another chance. I know I may have overreacted but it just made me so jelous. I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't really know what to do. That may sound stupid, but I never expected to settle down but then Camila comes along with her adorable smile and laugh and made me want to be with her. I know it's late to say this now, but I think I'm in love with her. I ruined my only chance at happiness. I just wish I never let my jelously get the better of me. I wish I had actually spoken to her instead of jumping to conclusions. If only I could turn back the time.

I decided to go on Twitter and talk to some of my fans. They always cheer me up. I'm so thankful to have such amazing people like them in my live.
Maybe I should bring out my of my songs. Maybe Camila will see it and understand that it's for her and actually know how I'm feeling.

@LaurenJauregui: Who want a new song?

@LaurenJauregui: The song is called 'Hole in my heart.'

@LaurenJauregui: It means a lot to me right now.

Since you've been gone nothing makes any sense
Cause being with you was the thing I did best
Now that it's over what else have I left?

Cause I need you so much I can't lose you I need you to know
You might have gone but I'll never let go
Cause one day I know that you'll come back home
Cause I won't let go

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?
There's a hole in my heart, since you've been gone…

Is this L-O-V-E?
Somebody tell me what's happening to me?
Is this L-I-F-E?
Somebody tell me, just what's happening to me!
Since you've been gone!

I want you so much that it hurts me to think
That we'll be like strangers the next time we meet
Cause I used to have everything that you need
And I need you so!

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?
There's a hole in my heart, since you've been gone…

Is this L-O-V-E?
Somebody tell me what's happening to me?
Is this L-I-F-E?
Somebody tell me, just what's happening to me!
Since you've been gone!

There's a hole in my heart! [3x]

With all the answers
Maybe we could save this!

This hole in my heart! [3x]

Is this L-O-V-E?
Somebody tell me what's happening to me?
Is this L-I-F-E?
Somebody tell me, just what's happening to me!
There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?

There's a hole in my heart, since you've been gone…

@LaurenJauregui: I hope you all like the song <3

@Joeyisbabe: @LaurenJauregui Is this about Camila?

@LaurenJauregui: @Joeyisbabe It's a very personal song to me and I'm sure you guys already know who it's about.

@LaurenJauregui: @Joeyisbabe I don't really need to say yes or no to it.

@LaurenJauregui: I hope you now know how I feel.

After about an hour of the song being released I went onto Camila's Twitter to see if she's tweeted recently.

@camilacabello97: Your not the only one heart broken.

@camilacabello97: You ended it with me if you don't remember.

@camilacabello97: You was the one that gave up on me.

I honestly thought that she wouldn't be angry with me anymore, but that doesn't seem the case. I saw someone tweeted me and I thought it was another opportunity to show Camila that I have mean what I say.

@Camrenisreal: @LaurenJauregui Describe this picture of @camilacabello97 in one word.
*Picture attached

@LaurenJauregui: @Camrenisreal @camilacabello97 Perfection.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand so I looked down. My heart began beating so fast when I saw who it was and what it said. Maybe I will get another chance.

Camz<3: Can we talk?

Writer's note

So, is Camren going to get back together or will them talking drag them further away? Let me know what you think.
Oh and I'm in so much shit at school so I'm dreading going in on Monday.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤