Please?

4 months later

"Camz?" I whisper at the sleeping girl laying beside me.
"Baby?" I say but this time I slightly shake her.

"Go to sleep Lauren." I mumbles pulling the quilt all the way over her.

"Please. I need you." I say and this time she turns to face me.

"You better not have just woken me up to have sex with you again because I'm too tierd for that." She says and I can't help but laugh. I remember last week when I actually did wake her up because I was horny.

"No its not to have sex with me."

"Then what is it?" She says sitting up slightly.

"Can you go and get me food?" I asked giving her my 'charming' smile.

"Nope." She says before laying back down and turning away from me.

"Please!" I sing.
"I'm really hungry babe."

"Just go downstairs and do yourself something." She complains.

"I don't want anything like that. I want a sausage roll. PLEASE"

"No where's open its-" She stops what she's saying to look kat the time on her phone.
"It's fucking 2 in the morning Lauren." She says and doesn't look impressed.

"There's the bakery just down the road. You can take my car." I say still looking at her and giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"This is the last time, I mean it." She says before getting out of bed and walking towards the drawers.

"Why don't you just wear that?" I say gesturing to what she's already wearing.

"Because I haven't got trousers on. Unless you want me to go out like this. Who knows what could happen. A rich man could walk into the bakery and sweep me off my feet." She says and even though I know that she's joking, I can't help but feel jelous.

"That's not funny." I say.
"I don't want a sausage roll anymore. I'll just go and make myself a sandwich." I say and I hear her laugh before walking towards me.

"You're all I want Lo. Never forget that." She says before kissing me on the lips.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says before pulling her trousers up her waist.
"I'll be back soon" She says before placing another soft kiss on my lips.

Once Camila left I layed back down on the bed and think about my life.
In 2 months my little girl will be born and my life will never be the same again. I'll have to change so much about myself but I don't mind. I'm excited for the change.

Hopefully in a years time me and Camila will be married. She will become a Jauregui and I can't wait. Camila Jauregui. It sounds perfect. She's perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted by Camila opening the door.

"I thought you would've fallen asleep." She says and in the moment I yawn. We both laugh quietly.

"Nope." I say. She walks over and places the bag down on the quilt.

"Thank you." I say before kissing her lips.

"Anything for you babe." She says before pulling her trousers down her legs and kicking them on the floor.
She climbs into bed and falls into a deep sleep.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" I whisper to myself.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I know I said there would be 10 chapters left, but now there will only be 4 chapters left.
I've started wring the sequel and can't wait for you guys to read it.
Because there are only 4 chapters left, I was thinking about doing another ustream?
I will be answering questions about any of the stories and the sequel to this one. I was thinking about doing it in about 2 hours, so if you will watch it comment below. Also, comment or message me questions to answer.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.