Awkward.

"So how have you been since being home again?" I asked Camila.

"I've been good I guess." She says. Perhaps coming here was a bad idea. I should've known it would have been awkward.

"Good." I say before getting out my phone. I see that Zayn's texted me so I click on the message.

Zayn: Hey babe :)

Lauren: Hi

Zayn: What are you up to?

Lauren: Just hanging out with Camz. What about you?

Zayn: Nothing, I just left the studio and I was thinking we could meet up and get lunch, but if your busy that's fine.

Lauren: I'm sorry I can't. Another time though.

"You can go and meet him you know." Camila says making me jump slightly.

"Were you reading my messages?" I asked playfully.

"Yes." She admits and I could see a little smirk appearing on her face.
"But you can go and meet him. I don't mind."

"I want to spend time with you." I say.

"So you'd rather spend time with me instead of your boyfriend?" She asked and I just nod my head. I could see her trying to fight the urge to smile. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I don't want her to think that there is still a chance for us.
I heard my phone bing indicating that I have a message.

Zayn: That's fine. Tell Camila I said hi. I'm glad you two are talking again :)

"Zayn said-" I didn't finish my sentence because I saw she was already looking at the message.

"Why don't you ask him to meet you here?" She suggests and my eyes go wide with shock.

"What?"

"I can tell you want to meet him but you don't want to leave me. I don't mind him coming here. It would be nice to meet your boyfriend." She says it like it doesn't matter, but I know deep down it does.

"Are you sure?" I asked double checking. She nods.

Lauren: Camila said you can come and hang at her house with us if you like?

Zayn: Are you sure? I don't want to intrude.

Lauren: It's cool. Camila doesn't mind.

Zayn: I'll see you soon babe.

"He's on his way but I guess you already know that." I joke making her laugh.

"Does he make you happy?" She asked.

"Why?"

"Just Please answer me. Does Zayn make you happy?"

"Yes." I say.

"That's all I wanted to know." She says and then smile. I go on Twitter to see that Zayn had uploaded pictures from last night.
"Let me see." She says extending her hand. I give her my phone and she just stares at the pictures.
"They're cute." She says smiling.

"Thanks." I say just above a whisper.
"I never thought I'd be sitting her with my ex talking about my current boyfriend."

"Neither did I." She says before laughing.

"Do you want to know something?" I asked. She doesn't speak, instead she just nods her head.
"You made me cry at Christmas."

"Why?" She says obviously worried.

"Because of the bracelet and the note."

"Was it that bad?" She asked.

"No." I immediately say.
"It was beautiful. I loved it and I know you put a lot of thought into it. It's the best present I've ever had."

"Is that why your not wearing it?" She says and I laugh.
I pull up my sleeve to reveal the bracelet.

"I never took it off. And I'm glad to see you still wearing the necklace." I say and she smiles.

"I've never taken it off." She says giving me a slight smirk.

"Your so beautiful." I blurt out, but I don't regret it.

"So are you." She says. I see her move closer to me and I can't help but move closer to her as well.
Eventually we got to the point were our noses were touching.

"We can't." I whisper.

"We can." She says. I felt her breath hit my lips and shivered at the feeling.
I was about to connect our lips but the door bell rang.

"Saved by the bell." I joke laughing.

Camila goes to get the door, I hear it open and I recognise the voice.

"Hey babe." I hear Zayn says before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi." I say looking his shoulder and at Camila. She gives me a look like she understands and not to worry about it. I smile at her. Zayn pulls away and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"So how are you now Camila?" He asked. That's what I like most about him. He cares about people just as much as he cares about himself.

"I'm doing good thanks. How are you?" She asked smiling.

"I'm good." He says before sitting down on the sofa.
"Let's get this night beginning."

Writer's note

Well...
I'm sorry.
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.(Zayn isn't going away any time soon :'D)
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night