Try

"We need to try to save her."

Those words kept echoing throughout my head. My little girl may not make it. This is all my fault. If I didn't get stressed out at Zayn this may not have happened. I wouldn't be in hospital and my baby wouldn't be fighting for her life. How could I be so irresponsible?

"This is your fault." Camila hissed at Zayn snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Don't you dare blame this on me." Zayn shouts back.

"Of you didn't shout at her." Camila shouts pointing at me.
"This wouldn't have happened. Do you not care."

"Don't fucking ever say that!" Zayn shouts frightening me a little.
"Mine and Lauren's baby means the fucking world to me. It wasn't my fault. I care more than you will ever know."

"Oh do you so is that why-"

"Stop." I shouts with tears running down my cheek.
"Our little girl is fighting for her life and your fighting with Camila." I say looking at Zayn.

"And you." I say looking at Camila.
"Can't you go five minutes without causing an argument? My little girl is in the next room and she isn't breathing. I thought that you would at least stop the arguing, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm sorry." They both say in sync and make their way over to me.

"She's going to be fine." Camila says wiping away my tears.

"How do you know?" I snap.

"Because she is a Jauregui and Malik. Jauregui's and Malik's don't give up that easily, I should know." She says.

"Camila is right." Zayn says smiling.
"Our little angel is a fighter, I know it. I know that she won't give up without a fight, because if she's anything like her Mother she will keep trying and trying." He says making me laugh slightly.

"I just don't see why this has to happen. Why aren't they bring her back yet?" I say and start to cry again.

"Stop thinking about this in a negative way." Camila says.

"And how else am I suppose to think off this-" I stopped talking as soon as I heard the door open.

One of the nurses walked in, but they didn't have my baby. Just as I was about to say something, in walked another nurse smiling with my little girl in her arms.

She walked towards me and I was about to see Jasmine for the first time.
My heart melted at her little body.

"She's a fighter." The nurse says.

"I told you." Zayn jokes.

I extended my arms and the nurse gently put my baby in my arms.
She was beautiful.
She was everything that I've ever dreamed off.
She was my child.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
1 more chapter left off this story!
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.