Trust

Lauren's P.O.V

"Hi." I quietly say once I enter her house.

"Hi." She says and for the first time, in which seems like forever, she looks me in the eyes and I swear I forgot to breath.

"So,erm you wanted to talk." I say but it almost comes out as a question.

"I don't want us to be like this." She says before pushing the door to her bedroom open.
"I want us to be like how we were before." She says and I can't lie, right now I'm so horny. Even though I know she doesn't mean sex, I can't get the thought out of my mind.

"Me too." I truthfully say.

"Sit." She says indicating to the bed. I do as she says and I see her exiting the room. After about a minute I see her come back into her room with a guitar in her hands. I raise my eyebrow questioning what she's doing.
"I want to play you something that I wrote."

"You write?" I asked.

"Not often, but after what happened with us I guess I felt inspired. I'm also not very good explaining myself to you, so I thought me singing to you will help me not to embarrass myself."

"Oh oh baby
Yeah, oh oh

If I believe in love and you believe in love
Then we can be in love somehow
If you want the best for us
Like I want the best for us
Then we gotta learn to trust right now

Don't let this effort go to waste
Put our all in it
Don't want to be left with the questions, why
Let's be honest with ourselves
Did we really come this far
Just to watch it go down the drain?

Yeah, sometimes the heart can see what's invisible to the eye
All you gotta do is listen to your deepest feelings
They don't ever lie
Well giving up is immature
There's so much more to live for
That I want to see us together now
Cause we're strong enough to endure, woah

If I believe in love and you believe in love
Then we can be in love, somehow
If you want the best for us
Like I want the best for us
Then we got to learn to trust right now

Growing pains come along with these changes
Some people get closer some people separate, yeah
Don't think we should separate
And we both adore one another
You're a dream come true
We should start off brand new
That's what we ought to do
Yeah

Yeah, sometimes the heart can see what's invisible to the eye
All you gotta do is listen to your deepest feelings
They don't ever lie
Well giving up is immature
There's so much more to live for
That I want to see us together now
Cause we're strong enough to endure, woah

If I believe in love and you believe in love
Then we can be in love somehow
If you want the best for us
Like I want the best for us
Then we gotta learn to trust right now

Trust me right now
Yeah, yeah, yeah-ah-ah-ah
Oh, we gotta learn to trust right now
Yeah, yeah, yeah-ah-ah-ah
Girl you gotta learn to trust me right now
Hey, hey, yeah
If I believe in love and you believe in love
Then we can be in love
If you want the best for us
I got the best for us
We gotta learn to trust
Yeah, woah woah."

I go to open my mouth but no words come out. She sings like- like I don't know but her voice is so God damn beautiful!

"Wow." I manage to say.

"So I guess that's all I've got to say." She says looking at me.
"But what I want to know is why you acted the way you did."

"I'm afraid." I say.
"Loving too much always kills you.
It rips you apart and mess up your mind.
It leaves you wide awake at 3 in the morning wishing you never had these feelings."

"Is that what your so afraid of?" She asked and I shake my head slightly.

"No, honestly nothing like that is my biggest fear.
My biggest fear isn't that you'll lie to me one day or cheat on me.
My biggest fear is that you'll wake up before me one Tuesday morning and instead of leaning in and kissing me on my cheek, you'll look at me and notice all my flaws. My crooked nose, my chapped lips and my stretch marks that spread along my stomach and thighs. You'll think about the random sprouts of jelously and how I talk too much. You'll remember how annoying it is that I always like to be right and just how selfish I can be.
You'll walk into the kitchen, make a cup of coffee, stare at the pale morning rays of sunlight entering the window frame, and come to the conclusion, that for no particular reason at all, you don't love me no more." I just poured my heart out to her and I don't regret a thing.

"Lauren listen to me and please believe what I'm about to say.
I have completely fallen for you. Everything that you do, everything that you say, everything that you are. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between.
It's going to take a hell of a lot to make me wake up one morning and not feel the same about you.
All your flaws are the things that made me fall for you. I love your crooked nose and I love when you first wake up and your lips are chapped. I will admit,you irritate the fuck out of me sometime, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I want you to always want to be right because it always lead to us laughing about it. I always want you to talk too much because when you do your eyes light up and it's my favorite thing to ever look at."

"I love you." I blurt out and I see her eyes go wide but soon they soften and she leans in. She captures my lips and we move in sync. Kissing Camila will always be one of my favorite things to do.

"I love you too."

Writer's note

Of course I was going make Camren get back together!
I saw that someone said that it would be cool if Camila sung to Lauren. At the time I was listening to Trust but Justin bieber and the lyrics fitted the situation perfectly.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night