Aliens

Text

Lo<3: Hey baby!

Lo <3: Your sleeping right?

Lo <3: That was a stupid question considering your not answering.

Lo <3: I can't sleep!!!

Lo <3: Wake up!!

Lo <3: I've got no one to talk to.

Lo <3: Okayyyyyyyyyyy.

Lo <3: I'm going to sleep now. Good night beautiful.

Lo <3: Actually I should've said morning because when you read these it would be the morning.

Lo <3: SOOOO, goodmorning beautiful. I hope you slept well. I love you!

Lo <3: I hope you have an excellent day.

Lo <3: I can't wait to meet your family!

Lo <3: I'm quite scared though incase they don't like me.

Lo <3: I hope they do. I want them to.

Lo <3: Because if they don't you might not want to be my girlfriend anymore.

Lo <3: Let's talk about aliens.

Camz <3: It's 3am...

Camz <3: Go to sleep.

Lo <3: I can't. I'm nervous for later.

Camz <3: You shouldn't be. You'll be fine babe. I'm positive that they will love you. I'm probably the hardest member of the family to crack so your all good.

Camz <3: Oh and if my family don't like you I don't care. I love you and I'm not loosing you again. No matter what happens.

Lo <3: I love you so much.

Camz <3: I love you too.

Camz <3: So, I'm your girlfriend????

Lo <3: Yes? I mean I thought you were.

Lo <3: WAIT!!! I DIDN'T ASK YOU!

Lo <3: I know this is the best way to ask you but will you be my girlfriend?

Lo <3: Again.

Camz <3: Yes :*

Camz <3: And I don't care if it's over text. As long as it's coming from you it's perfect.

Lo <3: Your perfect.

Camz <3: Nobody's perfect Lauren...

Lo <3: But you are, to me.

Lo <3: Now I'm actually going to sleep. I'm so tierd.

Camz <3: Goodnight Lo.

Camz <3: I love you.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
Yes I know it's short, but that's because I've been so stressed with school lately. I've got so much stuff to revise for and I haven't got a lot of time.
I hope you can understand, the next chapter will be longer but I'm not sure if it will be updated tomorrow.
I also want to say thank you to everyone that has voted, commented and added this story to their library. It means so much to me. Thank you!
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.