Photo shoot

Lauren Jauregui denys dating rumors on Twitter during her Q&A.
We finally found out who the mystery girl that Lauren has been hanging around with is.
Her name is Camila Cabello and she is 18 years old.
Could Lauren be fooling us when she replied to a fan's tweet telling us that she is indeed single.
It seemed as though Lauren and Camila were flirting on Twitter.
Camila Cabello also posted a screen shot from hers and Lauren's conversation where Lauren admits that she wishes her and 18 year old Camila were dating.
Should we figure out a ship name for the two or would it be a waste of time? Only time will tell.

@LaurenJauregui: Just finished a photo shoot. Probably best by far. This is the only picture that I can share.

@LaurenJauregui: *Picture attached
Can't wait for you all to see the rest

@FuckmeLauren: @LaurenJauregui OmgYou look absolutely beautiful!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @FuckmeLauren THANK YOU!!! I love you babe❤

@LaurenJauregui followed @FuckmeLauren

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui FUCK

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 You're unbelievable!

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I'm just saying, because DAMN GIRL!!

@NormaniKordei: @camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui I never knew you had game Mila!

@camilacabello97: @NormaniKordei
@LaurenJauregui There's a lot of things that you don't know about me

@NormaniKordei: @LaurenJauregui You need to keep that one under control @camilacabello97

@LaurenJauregui: @NormaniKordei @camilacabello97 Noted.

@LaurenJauregui followed @NormaniKordei