Spain

Third update in a day :o

Lauren Jauregui arrived in Spain with her girlfriend, Camila Cabello. We managed to get a picture of the pair and they did not seem happy.
*Picture attached
Passengers on the plane told us that Lauren and Camila were arguing. Aparently the argument got that bad the pair didn't speak to each other for the remainder of the flight.
It was only other day that the pair seemed to be in paradise. I guess the paradise didn't last too long between them.
Is Camren over or will this vacation help bring them closer?
Join us again next week for more juice stories.

"Hey babe." I shout.

"Yes." Camila says walking into the room smiling.

"Have you seen this article?" I asked.

"I thought you said you wouldn't read them? You said this is our time Lauren."

"And it is." I quickly say.
"But I still need to keep up to date with everything otherwise my manager will kill me."

"I understand"
She says sitting down next to me.
"So what does the article say?"

"Aparently we had an argument on the plane." As soon as I say that Camila laughs. Her laugh is honestly one of my favorite sounds.

"And who said that?" She asked trying to contain her amusement.

"It says passengers on the plane did. So now people will obviously be saying shit about our relationship."

"Let them. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore."

"I'm just going to tweet about it. You know let them know what's going on."

"Fine, but after that you're all mine. Do you understand." She says in a sexual tone. I swear my eyes must've popped out of my head.
I eagerly nods and as a result she just laughs before walking away.

Once I clicked on the Twitter app I noticed that a lot of people were asking me what was going on. It's a good job that I'm speaking out about it.

@LaurenJauregui: Hi you beautiful human beings. I just wanted to address a few rumours about me and Camila.

@LaurenJauregui: We were not arguing on the plane. We did have one disagreement but that was because she wanted to watch spongebob and I didn't.

@LaurenJauregui: We also fell asleep for the last few hours because we were exhausted. We still are.

@LaurenJauregui: In the picture we don't look happy but the truth is we are just so tierd. Sleep makes people cranky.

@LaurenJauregui: Anyway, I hope you all now know what's going on.

@LaurenJauregui: Me and Camila are fine and we can't wait to start exploring Spain.

@LaurenJauregui: I do also have a free Christmas show on Thursday so if you are about please come.

@LaurenJauregui: I will try to meet as many people as I can but I can't promise that it will be everybody.

@LaurenJauregui: That's all I've got to say. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I love you all.

I felt Camila's arms wrap around my neck. I shivered at the touch. It still amazes me how my body reacts to her touches.
She kisses my neck and I couldn't contain the moan that slipped from my lips.

"Do I get you all to myself now?" She whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to appear on my body.

"Yes." I barley say above a whisper.

"Finally." She says right before licking my ear lobe. I bite my lips to try to contain myself my it doesn't work.
"I was starting to think you didn't want to be alone with me."
At this points her hands somehow made it way to the front of my jeans.
"Will you let me do whatever I want?" She asks in the most sexual voice I've ever heard.

"Yes." I say probably a bit too quickly but in this moment I couldn't care less.

She suddenly stops everything what she's doing and moves away from me. I turn so I'm facing her and raise an eyebrow.

"What?" She asks innocently.
"You said I can do what I want" I could see the smirk appearing on her lips and I just wanted to wipe it off.

"Yes so why are you over there?" I asked still confused by her actions.

"I want to explore so come." Before I can say anything she's opened the door and is already making her way out.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that has read, voted and commented on this story.
I have 30+ thousand reads!!!
It's actually unbelievable.  I never really thought this story would get as far as it has. I was only going to make it into a short story but one day I woke up with over 100 notifications and it inspired me to continue writing it.
So, thank you guys for all of your support. You are seriously the best people ever! I love you!
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.