When You Wear Something Of His

The Rake

You was bored as hell laying in your house and you was waiting for your boyfriend to get back from wherever he went, you don't know you forgot after he had told you. Anyway you was hanging upside down on your chair and you was just looking around your room when you saw something laying across your chair. You sat right up and got up off your bed and walked over to it, to see that it was Rake's shirt he left. You got a good idea and you looked around and stood still to see if you hear anything and you didn't. You took your shirt off and threw it on your bed and put on his shirt and it was long on you. It was at your mid thighs and since you had on short shorts it went pass it. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you started making poses unaware of your audience.

"You look cute in my shirt." You jumped and shrieked because you didn't hear him come in!
"When did you get here!?" He just chuckled
"A couple of minutes ago, by the way keep the shirt." He winked at you and you just rolled your eyes

                                                                                        The Seedeater

You have been bugging Seedy for the longest to let you try on his bird mask and he is being a big baby and being stubborn about it. It's not that big of a deal is it?
"Why can't I try it on?"
"Because I said so."
"Pleaseeeeeeeeee. I love you."
"Ask me one more time and I will duct tape your ass to a chair and throw you in a closet." You pouted and huffed as you saw a smirk grow on his face. You sat still for a while and you snatched the mask when he least expected and bolted to your room and the second you locked the door he was there pounding on it
"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW Y/N!" You did after you put the mask on and he was annoyed at first but then it turned into a smile "I should make you one, you look good in it." You blushed as he ruffled your hair after you gave it back to him.

                                                                                        Herobrine

It was really hot today and you just turned the AC on to cool down the house and make it nice and cold. You stripped down to a sports bra and shorts while playing games. A while later Hero came and when he realized just how hot it was he took his shirt off and threw it on your chair. You two played for a while and to him the A.C was not working at all
"I can't Y/N. I will be back after I throw myself in a lake. It's just too damn hot in here." With that said he left through your t.v and it turned it off but not before you saved your game. You sighed and looked around and noticed that he left his shirt. (btw it's not sweaty because he took it off before it could get sweaty) You smiled as you went towards it and put it on. You sniffed it and it smelt exactly like him.
"I knew you was going to do that." You didn't even turn around to face him you just giggled as you heard him chuckle.

                                                                                                  BRVR

Your boyfriend is always wearing his pikachu hoodie and it doesn't matter how many times you try to get him to take it off he won't pull it off. However, earlier today he came with blood on it and you was hell-bent on washing it and he reluctantly took it off to let you wash it, in which you were grateful. Right now, you are taking the clothes out of the dryer and then you pulled out his hoodie and you got a good idea. You looked to see if he was around and he wasn't. You slipped it on and then that's when you finally realized why he doesn't take it off. It was sooo comfy! It was soft and it smelt so good.
"This smells so good and it's soo cozy."
"That's exactly why I don't like taking it off." You turned to him with a deer caught in the headlights look making him laugh at you
"It looks cute on you though." He went up to you and hugged you and you gladly hugged him back.

                                                                                               Grinny

You were wondering why Grinny never took his scarf off.
"Hey Grinny. How come you never take your scarf off?" He just looked at you
"It's a part of me." You raised an eyebrow
"Do you wash it?" He looked at you indignantly
"Of course I wash it! I'm not a dirty person!" He huffed crossing his arms and stomped off to the couch. You decided to sneak up on him from behind while he was on the couch. The scarf was just dangling around his neck and you put your plan into action. You quickly snatched it and put it around your neck.
"Hey! Give it-" He cut himself off as he just stared at you before grinning like an idiot
"You're lucky that you look cute in it." You blushed at the compliment.

                                                                                                  Zalgo

You was nagging Zalgo all day and he was getting irked by it, but it was the only way that you was going to get your way.
"Zalgo, why can't I wear it?"
"Because I said no! Now drop it!" He looked at you glaring but it didn't phase you
"That doesn't phase me. So stop trying to be tough and let me wear the shit already." He growled under his breath and mumbled
"Excuse me? I quite didn't hear you mind repeating that?" He stood quiet "Oh, that's what I thought." He shook his head as he disappeared from the room and came back a minute later with something in his hand.
"Here, now stop it already." You saw what he tossed you and it was his jacket you was dying to wear. You had an ear splitting grin on your face as you put it on and snuggled into it inhaling his scent and sighing in content. However, you failed to notice the rare soft smile that was on his face.

                                                                                               Sonic Exe

You was upset with Sonic and he was attempting to try and fix whatever it is that he did but for the life of him he couldn't figure it out and you weren't about to tell him
"Would you tell me what I did?" You glanced at him
"Why should I?" He looked at you raising an eyebrow
"So I can fix the mistake I made." You returned your stare to the television
"You should know because you did it." He didn't say anything for a few minutes and then he went to get something and in a flash something was thrown on you. When you picked it up, it was his blue and white sweater he loves so much. "You figured it out." He just rolled his eyes as you snuggled it and then you threw it on.
"Happy?" You just nodded as he smirked at you.

                                                                                          Tails Doll

You and Tails were walking along in the park and your smart self decided to leave your scarf and sweater at home, because you have super powers and the invincible Y/N can never get cold. Guess again.
"Y/N are you okay?" You were colder than a popsicle but you weren't about to tell him that
"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine." You gave him a cheesy smile as you tried in vain to keep your teeth from chattering. You failed.
"Learn to lie before you try to give one." He took his scarf off and wrapped it around your neck and you felt warmer already.
"Thank you very much, I feel better."
"Anything for you." He wrapped an arm around your waist and brought you closer so you could take in some of his warmth.

                                                                                          Smile Dog

Smile is very stubborn and it's a good thing that you are equally stubborn.
"When are you going to stop bugging you?" He was irritated by your persistence
"When you give me it." He snorted as he continued flipping through channels
"It's not happening." You barked out a laugh
"Then I guess you're not getting a break from me." He just rolled his eyes and you could tell that he tried to ignore you but he was crumbling.
"Pleaseeeeee baby I love you." He couldn't take it anymore
"ALRIGHT YOU WIN! LET ME BE!" You smiled triumphantly as he handed you his dog collar. You put it on and you started prancing around him like you just won the Olympics as he sat there sulking waiting for his collar back.

                                                                                         Suicidal Mouse

(I kind of ran out of ideas for him so let's just say he always let's you wear his jacket whenever you wanted to. Perfect boyfriend :D)