When You're Drunk

Rake

Rake couldn't believe what he was seeing. He just came from patrolling the forest and wanted a nice bath and some cuddle time with Y/N. He wasn't getting that, he walks in and looks up to see you on the chandelier with no shirt on. "Y/N what the fuck?" He face palmed at you as you began to swing

"I'M SIA!! SWING FROM THE CHANDELIEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!" You were singing terribly off key as Rake winced at the sheer volume of your voice

"Y/N you're going to-" He didn't get to finish as you face planted onto the ground and was knocked out cold. He blinked one time. Two times. Three times and then heaved a heavy sigh. "Dammit girl." He picked you up and walked to the room you two shared.

Seedeater

He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with you right now. He was enjoying the show you was giving him but he didn't like the fact that you was on top of the table. You were stripped down to your bra and panties.

"Y/N..." He jumped when he saw you swerve to look at him but he kept his balance.

"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" He winced at the volume of the of your voice.

"You're going to hurt yourself." The moment that he said that you slipped backwards landing awkwardly on the floor. He sighed and went to pick you up.

"Grrrroowwe i'm a parrot..." He looked at you incredulously before rolling his eyes

"Fucking girl."

Herobrine

Herobrine had a camera laughing his ass off watching you prying and cutting open pineapples

"WHERE IS HE!!" You screeched squishing the pineapples in your hand. Hero was bent over in laughter but was able to wheeze out

"W-who?" He knew exactly what you were doing

"SPONGEBOB HE'S HIDING FROM ME!" Hero continued to record planning on using this as black mail.

BRVR

"Babe what the fuck are you doing?" He was really confuzzled (I made up that word) as to what you were doing. You were opening up your box of tampons and opening all of the tampons

"Ooooooooooo" He raised an eyebrow as you looked at them shaking them up and down in front of your face and giggling to yourself

"Yes babe They are tampons that go in your vagina when you have your period" He couldn't believe what he just told you and he cringed.

"ooooooo litttttle ghosts." You started playing with your little ghosts and he just left you sitting on the floor laughing to yourself.

Grinny

"NO NOT THE TAIL Y/N!!" Grinny was trying to keep you from his tail and surprisingly for a drunk girl you were pretty persistent.

"IT'S SO FLUFFY!" You were snuggling into his tail and he was trying to move it from you so you wouldn't puke or drool all over it.

"Thank you my dear but please letgoofthetail!" He said the last part fast while yanking his tail at the same time and he thought he succeeded but he saw he ended up swinging his tail and you up. He knocked him self down with you on top of him still snuggling into his tail.

"Fluffy kitty..." He looked at you watching as you fell asleep drool coming out of your mouth

"Fan fucking tastic."

Zalgo

It was late at night when Zalgo was reading and dozed off. He jumped up though when he heard a bang by the bedroom door. He looked over at your side and saw that you weren't there. Confused now, he got up and opened the door only for you to fall in his arms. He looked down questionably at you "Y/N? What the fuck?"
"Heyyyyyyyy babyyyyyyy." He blinked at your slurred words and then face-palmed
"Get your drunk ass in here. I'll worry about locking up the liquor later." He dragged you as you was mumbling about flying pizza aliens and the ninja turtles saving you from getting attacked. He laid you down beside him on the bed and you wrapped yourself around him like a blanket. He just softly rubbed your head and continued to do so even as you were snoring.

Sonic Exe

The night before your boyfriend came and spent the night home with you bringing alcohol. He was only a little tipsy where you were completely drunk off your ass. You passed out and woke up in the morning with a hangover. He was telling you something that you refused to believe.
"I don't believe you!"
"Bitch! I have the freaking proof!"
"Who you calling a bitch, you pussy face! Now prove it!" He whipped out his phone and showed you the video he took of you last night. You were slurring your words and you had your pet parakeet marching around and whispering saying you're the "bird whisperer" and the birds of christmas past talk to you before falling on your face passed out.
"Now tell me you wasn't drunk." You stood quiet before answering
"...Not at all..."

Tails Doll

Tails never thought that he would bare witness to you getting this pissy drunk but here you are walking all around the house stumbling i mumbling, giggling, and hiccuping to your self. He was just watching you very amused and a but concerned for your safety with a video camera posed for anything that you may do. He meant ANYTHING.
"Y/N? Baby?." You turned to him and raised an imaginary sword to his neck and that's when he started recording
"I came to slaaaaayyyy the twinkie King." He blinked stifling his laughter.
"The what King?" You screamed and started slicing the air

"I'LL DEFEAT THE TWINKIES!" Tails was chuckling highly amused watching you slay the Twinkie King's henchmen. This was good black mail material, plus revenge for when you recorded him when he was drunk.

Smile Dog

He was howling to the skies tears coming from his face. You didn't even do anything! He just found it down right hilarious that you were drunk off your ass! You were mumbling to yourself and laughing while 'dancing'. He wouldn't call it dancing. More like a fish out of water.
"What are you doing?" You stopped and looked at him
"I AM A BEAUTIFUL BALLERINA WHO WILL BE IN THE OLYMPICS AND CAPTAIN OF THE GHOST HOUSE BOAT LIEUTENANT KNICKERKLICKEL! " You continued to 'dance' not realizing the o_0 look he gave you as he watched you...

Suicidal Mouse

Mousy was watching you from the couch and you was doing some weird stuff and it was making him laugh. Well, a person that is very intoxicated is expected to do some strange things that will arouse a laugh out of people who are watching. Which is why, you wished you had a camera right now, just so you could record him. Yet at the same time he moved most of the furniture out of the way so you won't fall and break something or crack your skull open.
"Mousyyyyyyyyy this is my wifeeeeyyyyyy." He watched as you cradled your favorite stuffy to your chest
"That's a stuffy." You glared at him viciously pointing a crooked finger at him
"NO SHE'S MY WIFEY AND I WON'T LET YOU TAKE, HER YOU CROOKED MAN!" Then you wobbled to the kitchen trying to escape from the Crooked Man's clutches.

Ticci Toby

Ticci was really concerned about you but yet at the same time you were making him laugh to no end. he was watching you take waffles and put syrup on them and then stick them to you "Y-you better e-eat t-t-those waf-fles."

"I AM THE WAFFFFFFFFLLLLLLEEEEE PRINCESS!" He let his head loll to the side as he watched you out of peripherals continue

"More w-waffles f-for m-m-me."

"MY WAFFLES!" He turned his head to look fully at you only to see that mid pour you fell asleep covered in syrupy goodness.

"This g-girl m-makes m-me wonder."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew it's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry for this chapter because I know it's trash. I hope I get you guys to chuckle even if it's a Ha. Thank you for everyone who continues to read this story! My heart goes out to you.