When You Become A Creepypasta

The Rake

You have gone over this Rake and finally after two months of arguing back and forth he gave in. You were allowed to become a creepypasta. You wanted to be with him more often and you knew it must be tiring at times for him to come and see you especially after he finished his job set out by Slenderman. So you wanted to live in the mansion and it'll be easier on you if you became one of them. After he agreed he took you through the woods but he was going slow and when he got to the mansion you looked at him and you realized that he was crying.

"what's the matter Rake? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" You stopped and looked at him as he looked at you through tear-filled eyes. He then grabbed you and squeezed you to his chest and buried his face in your neck. You two stood there for a few minutes before he pulled back and sniffed.
"The only reason I didn't want you to become one is because I have to kill you and Slender has to give you my blood to drink. I don't want to kill you because then if it doesn't work it'll be my fault and I won't be able to forgive myself." you stood there in stunned silence. You have to be killed? what kind of nonsense is that?
"What's the chance of me dying?"
"It's slim but it's still there." You nodded and then smiled at him reassuringly
"Then there's nothing to worry about, I'm not going to die it'll take more than that to get rid of me." you chuckled and you smiled bigger when he gave you a small one. You waited outside for Slender and he came with his proxies and E.J (Is E.J a proxy? I forgot). They stopped in front of you two.
"Are you ready Y/N? Taking that Rake explained it to you." You nodded and then you smiled as Rake got into position in front of you.
"I love you Rake." He looked at you and tears started streaming down his face
"Forgive me." You smiled as he pierced you making you throw up blood and you had a spasm before you knew nothing.
*Time Skip to when you wake up*
You felt like you were floating and then you looked one way and saw light. You followed it and it became blinding. You groaned feeling a headache setting in. You opened your eyes and then groaned loudly as the lights made your headache worse. The lights were turned off and the lamp next to you was turned on. you sat up and opened your eyes blinking clearing away the fuzzy vision. You felt a little different.
"SHE'S UP!" You turned to see EJ had yelled and was by the door. You heard hurried footsteps and the first person to come in was Rake. He was ecstatic and he rushed and hugged you and you hugged him back.
"Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" You shook your head. He grabbed a mirror and gave it to you and what you saw made you gasp with glee. Your eyes were gray, and when you smiled you had rows of sharp teeth, and when you looked at your hands, you claws instead of nails. Overall you liked it.
"The perks of having you as my boyfriend." He smiled at you and you smiled back at him, both of you showing your teeth.

                                                                                        The Seedeater

You don't know who was more nervous, you or Seedy. You had been arguing and pleading to seedy for weeks to let you become a creepypasta. He agreed but he said first he had to get approval from Slenderman. He did and now he was taking you to the mansion but he wasn't acting like himself at all. He kept looking at you and holding your hand and grabbing you around the waist hugging you. He was tense, very tense and when you spoke he paid close attention and then he did the most bizarre thing that you knew something was up. When you two got closer and you heard the familiar static sound of Slenderman and you looked to see him and his proxies and Dr. Smiley. You smiled and when you looked at seedy he was crying. Your jaw dropped and you hugged him and he held you tightly against him. You were wondering what was causing this odd behavior
"Why are you crying? Is it because I want to become a creepypasta?" He looked you and gave you a grim smile
"It's not the fact that you're becoming one, it's what I have to do to ensure you become one." You looked at him confusedly
"What do you have to do?"
"I have to kill you. There's a chance you might not wake up." You were silent not sure how to react
"...Well I trust you and Slendy and I know that he'll make sure that I'll wake up."
"He's not always right Y/N"
"However, 99 point 9 percent of the time he knows what he's doing. So there's nothing to worry about." He looked at you uneasily but said nothing
"Are you two ready?" You both nodded and seedy put his hands on your neck.
"Forgive me Y/N" The last thing you saw was seedy crying before he broke your neck.
*Timeskip to when you wake up*
When You woke up you felt strange, like you've been sleeping forever in one position and now your limbs felt stiff. You sat up in bed and stretched and heard popping all over and it felt amazingly good. You went limp and you turned your head to see a mirror on top of a dresser. You grabbed it and when you looked you liked what you saw. Your hair was longer and thicker but a nice luscious light brown color, your eyes were golden and slanted giving you a fierce look, your skin was a bronze color and when you smiled you had sharp teeth. You looked beautiful but fierce. You looked up when the door opened and it was seedy. He looked at you in shock and when you gave him a big smile, he laughed and yelled "SHE'S UP! COME!" He ran to you and jumped on the bed crushing you to his chest. "I'm so happy your alive."
"Me too and the best part is that I look like you." He laughed as he sniffed your hair and he felt better knowing that you survived.